~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

yogi7272 said:
@toxic- common dude, k790i is way better than c702 .. c702 has samsung camera module by the way which is also used in k770i ..:bleh: k790i with its xenon flash is no brainer to me atleast ..:eek:hyeah:

The C702's camera module is even better than the K810i's module..
the DUAL LEDs do a good job too.
And it is after all a new model with a few OS tweaks here and there..

And like i mentioned..if he can't stretch his budget he could consider the k790i !
it's upto him..

Emil said:
Has anyone any experience of the LG KP320?
Specs seem real good. On paper it looks like great VFM.

Yeah,the specs do seem good but the looks ,the OS & the avg. battery life might just be a turn off for some..

But for a price of 7.2k,it does seem like a good deal !

hey...whats the load on asus p320? how does it stand up to htc touch..??? dey say it has gps...not google map i hope...i thought its a bargain for 12500/-

Nimit said:
hey...whats the load on asus p320? how does it stand up to htc touch..??? dey say it has gps...not google map i hope...i thought its a bargain for 12500/-

stands up quite well ! it's small size being a major crowd puller..
And yes,it does have a fully functional GPS !!!!

however it does miss out on FM,3G & a keypad and only has a 2.6" screen.

the 5610's cam is pretty good if not better than the k790....and the 790i 's xenon flash can be a pain in the ass at times (i.e lighting, the background goes black )

also the 5610 has a better and bigger screen,the music quality is way way better, n it looks saxy :D ....and u can get it for under 11.5 + a 4GB card for 1k

well thanx saumik, yogi and toxic!!!!!:) , will check out the SE 702, was also looking at the recently launched Nokia 6220 classic-on paper the specs look-"MADE FOR ME":rofl: , except maybe the 2.5mm audio jack!!!:( , hope the price this much lower than the N82, i dont mind stretching the budget to 15k but 19k is much higher....if i put more money on the phone i need to use it longer before i change it!!!!:( thanx in advance, repped all!!!:)

mh09ad5578 said:
well thanx saumik, yogi and toxic!!!!!:) , will check out the SE 702, was also looking at the recently launched Nokia 6220 classic-on paper the specs look-"MADE FOR ME":rofl: , except maybe the 2.5mm audio jack!!!:( , hope the price this much lower than the N82, i dont mind stretching the budget to 15k but 19k is much higher....if i put more money on the phone i need to use it longer before i change it!!!!:( thanx in advance, repped all!!!:)

The Nokia 6220C is available in most stores for around 17k!

any takers for the p320 on TE yet ? i'm planning on getting one so please help me decide......Please suggest others phones in the 12.5k range as well....feature wise and looks wise.......love the 6220 but its way costly....

gmano said:
Guys I need to buy a phone for around 4k, I need music player and Fm in it, good battery, please recommend a good phone. Thanks in advance

Here are your options..

Nokia 3110 Classic ~ 4.5k (My Pick!)

Sony Ericsson W200~ 4.2k

Hope this helped..

~ t.t.m

hanzy said:
any takers for the p320 on TE yet ? i'm planning on getting one so please help me decide......Please suggest others phones in the 12.5k range as well....feature wise and looks wise.......love the 6220 but its way costly....

Nokia 5610 ~ 12k
SE K790i ~ 10.2k

Then there's the ASUS P320 ~ 11.8k !
(From what I've read,its quite slow and has insufficient built-in memory)

thetoxicmind said:
Here are your options..

For <= 4k :

Sony Ericsson T280 ~ 4k

4k ~ 5k :

Nokia 3110 Classic ~ 4.5k (My Pick!)
Sony Ericsson W200~ 4.2k
Hope this helped..

~ t.t.m
The T280 doesn't have expandable memory AFAIK. IMHO a music phone is worthless without the memory to hold the music.
I think his best choice for specifications and budget are the Motorola duo of W230 and W270. Music phones with good battery.
And yes. If he can up the ante, the 3110 would be the best pick.

Emil said:
The T280 doesn't have expandable memory AFAIK. IMHO a music phone is worthless without the memory to hold the music.
I think his best choice for specifications and budget are the Motorola duo of W230 and W270. Music phones with good battery.
And yes. If he can up the ante, the 3110 would be the best pick.

my bad,didn't notice that with the t280..

Both the MOTOs suffer from poor FM reception,avg. battery life & a crappy os..

Gr8 thread..

Well here are my requirements:

2mp camera
Gud speakers wid r widout headset
Most imp f all I need a sleek nd handy design. Thats d reasn m nt goin fr NOKIA 6233 r else it ws great n features widin my budget
Gud Connectivity features

Budget Rs 7000

hw imp r EDGE nd 3G features??

Should a phone hav a lens cover ..?? D scratches in d long run dont pose a prob wid cellhones whhc dont hv a cover..

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back