~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

people.....i have to say this.....if u are an sms freak.....and do use the key pad a lot....and u love T9 ....there is nothing that can beat the keypad of the Samsung i450.....totally rocks !

praka123 said:
N78 is killing the market of N82 ? ppl seems to be confused reg both :S

maybe....but i was just discussing this last week with my cousin ....my cousin who is in the marketing and ad and filming etc etc was telling me that there is a huge huge huge market only for the 'look' factor... a product which would look dull and be more feature packed will only be picked by the geeks who know what it can do....but by looks the common public will surely pick it up.....i guess the same happening with the n78 and n82 ...on 1st glance they almost look the same...the keypad and the other looking factors are way too similar

n78-n82-n.jpg

^^ true, most people dont look at the features except that it has a so n so MP cam, mp3 player, memory n thats it... other than that its looks all the way.. why do you think moto razr v3 became such a hit globally?

thetoxicmind said:
The N82 clearly reigns over the N78..looks & features..No doubts at all !

Well "ppl" ought to look up the specs of both models to clear their confusion.

yup .. n82 better in all aspects over n78 ..just barring navi wheel and fm transmitter .. even the shopkeeper who sold me black n82 was scrolling over its dpad thinking it to be n78.. he was looking for the navi wheel feature ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back