~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

akskap said:
Gr8 thread..

Well here are my requirements:

2mp camera
Gud speakers wid r widout headset
Most imp f all I need a sleek nd handy design. Thats d reasn m nt goin fr NOKIA 6233 r else it ws great n features widin my budget
Gud Connectivity features

Budget Rs 7000

hw imp r EDGE nd 3G features??

Should a phone hav a lens cover ..?? D scratches in d long run dont pose a prob wid cellhones whhc dont hv a cover..

Thanks
At 7.5k , the SE K550i is the only sensible choice !!!
Features decent music capabilities and a good 2mp camera(cybershot) unit too apart from being quite sleek...easily the best in this price bracket.

EDGE is quite essential these days for faster connectivity/browsing as all entry level phones now come with the standard GPRS unit..
However,3G is not that important..highly unlikely that you'll be using any 3G services in the near future..leave alone the question of when it comes to india!?

hope this helped..

~ t.t.m

aryan69 said:
how is the 6220 classic ? and what is the price

The 6220 Classic is a very good "feature-heavy" handset..
The main USP being the amazing 5mp camera unit !
The array of features & capabilities make it a worthy buy..

Current price: 17.2k

~ t.t.m

hows the Nokia 6110 Navigator ? I have decided and made my decision that i cannot get the Asus P320 since it aint a phone for an sms junkie like me ,going typing on a touch screen is seriously not my type.......so was looking towards the 6110 Navigator since it is GPS enabled.

hanzy said:
hows the Nokia 6110 Navigator ? I have decided and made my decision that i cannot get the Asus P320 since it aint a phone for an sms junkie like me ,going typing on a touch screen is seriously not my type.......so was looking towards the 6110 Navigator since it is GPS enabled.

Lack of WiFi, a not so impressive sound quality & avg. battery life are the only major let downs of what's otherwise a great handset!!!
So if you choose to ignore the above, go ahead with the 6110 Navigator !!!

Retails for around 13k.

1) Good Camera (with flash and autofocus)
2) Nice Music
3) Sleek Design(Most Important)
4) Various connectivity features like 3G, Edge nd all (3G nt dat important)
5) Easy to use keypad
6) Min 2" display screen

Plz give your suggestions

Askin fr dis coz i've finally decided to increase my budget to 9k. So plz help..

akskap said:
1) Good Camera (with flash and autofocus)
2) Nice Music
3) Sleek Design(Most Important)
4) Various connectivity features like 3G, Edge nd all (3G nt dat important)
5) Easy to use keypad
6) Min 2" display screen

Plz give your suggestions

Askin fr dis coz i've finally decided to increase my budget to 9k. So plz help..

Well,I guess u have to compromise on one of your requirements..

Anyway,You really have only two options for under 9k..

Sony Ericsson K550i ~ 7.5k (Cybershot)
or
Sony Ericsson W810i ~ 8.8k (Walkman)

but both have a 176 x 220 pixels,1.9" screen...

~ t.t.m

thetoxicmind said:
The 6220 Classic is a very good "feature-heavy" handset..
The main USP being the amazing 5mp camera unit !
The array of features & capabilities make it a worthy buy..

Current price: 17.2k

~ t.t.m
i feel 17k is high for that phone. gotta gift dad. thinking n95 or 6220c. already have the n82 and do not see point in getting the n78, but people u have to see the menu system on n78. its a first new fading menu nokia. crzy stuff

aryan69 said:
i feel 17k is high for that phone. gotta gift dad. thinking n95 or 6220c. already have the n82 and do not see point in getting the n78, but people u have to see the menu system on n78. its a first new fading menu nokia. crzy stuff

well the 17k price tag is mainly due to the AMAZING 5MP CAMERA module !

aryan69 said:
i paid 9000. price going on is 9200 all colors.

somehow i feel the price for the 5310 is too much , is it really work 9k!!! ? i would rather add some more buks and get something better than it.....or is it all the money for the slimness that it delivers....

hanzy said:
somehow i feel the price for the 5310 is too much , is it really work 9k!!! ? i would rather add some more buks and get something better than it.....or is it all the money for the slimness that it delivers....

Slimness,the Xpress Music lineup it's part of and or course the NOKIA brand name ! :p
Apart from it's average camera module it is a decent performer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back