~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

hELLO fRiends,

my mom wants to buy a cell phone around 2k... Having decent music quality, user friendly interface. Presently she is using Motorola W270 which sucks ~~ She wants my help to decide model within 2k. So there could be some options from micromax, Spice, etc. So guys pls help me to decide.

All we want-

Decent music quality (heard micromax Q5.. its ok).. Looking for similar quality.

3.5mm jack for headphone

User friendly software menus and texting (SMS on present Motorola is HELL)

Hassle free synchronization with PC. (Moto sucks here too)

No camera, BT, wap, etc, etc required.

We have Micromax Q1 in our mind as it looks nice, within budget and having features required. But I want to confirm is it really good ?

Or there is some other model ??

Nokia C1 (2k)

Nokia C2 (2.5k)

Not too sure abt music capabilities.

Check for the specs of the phones b4 purchasing.

Do let me know what problems are there with Motorola W270 (Motoyuva) ??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My query:

A flip/clamshell mobile phone within 5k.

What options am i looking forward to ??

1. Dual Sim, Under 2K: Look at options from Karbonn and Micromax.
2. Backup: If the contacts are saved on your phone's (1202) memory, copy them to the SIM card.
Once on the SIM card, you can either leave them there or transfer them to the new phone.
~ T.T.M ~[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the suggestion...any karbon or a micromax in your mind ? looking for some thing as slim as possible..don't like large phones..thanks !

Looking for a phone for my mom ,usage will be nothing more than calling ,looking at a simple interface .Budget is maximum 4K .Any brand would do but need good battery life and decent looking phone .

TIA :)

Hey guys,

Was browsing .. came across the ACER LIQUID E FERRARI SE .. phone looks smart and stylish ! but is it worth the buy ? Specs look ok ! but was wondering if it is a good alternative if some one wants to change his Iphone ? TIA

Regards,

egoB

thedeadghost said:
Thanks for the suggestion...any karbon or a micromax in your mind ? looking for some thing as slim as possible..don't like large phones..thanks !

Well, there are quite a few options to choose from. Take a look: Karbonn & Micromax.

Once you have narrowed down your options, check out the local prices to finalize your decision.

Metalspree said:
Looking for a phone for my mom ,usage will be nothing more than calling ,looking at a simple interface .Budget is maximum 4K .Any brand would do but need good battery life and decent looking phone .

She'd love the Nokia 2720 (3K*) !

Next option would be the Nokia 2700 Classic (3.4K*).

~ T.T.M ~

Metalspree said:

Need suggestions fast fellas.Her Birthday is coming up this week :) .Her previous phone was a basic Nokia which kept dying every other month :mad:

I am looking for a phone with dual-sim dual standby . both the sims should be active a given time. budget about 5k

Other requirements

1) Good looking phone ,feels solid & should be Good build quality
2) A decent music player & microsd card slot for songs storage
3) Preferred candybar
4) No touch screen

Open All Decent Brands

Gaurish said:
I am looking for a phone with dual-sim dual standby . both the sims should be active a given time. budget about 5k

Other requirements

1) Good looking phone ,feels solid & should be Good build quality

2) A decent music player & microsd card slot for songs storage

3) Preferred candybar

4) No touch screen
Open All Decent Brands
Check out the new Samsung Guru E2152 ~ 2.9k. Has dual SIM stand by. But when u are attending a call with SIM 1 then the SIM2 is inactive during the call duration i guess.

Need a very basic phone.

Just for calls and text messaging.. color display and good batter life is a must.. and the cheapest one should be.. the phone should be light/thin as possible also
any ideas???

Need recommendation for friend::

Budget: 30K max

Needs::

-Long Battery life(lots of calls).
-Good keypad for casual texting.
-Camera should be the best, photography is regular.\
-Apps apps and apps.

Andriod based phones are in priority. Camera in Galaxy is let down, any other suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back