~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

mountaintrekker said:
Need a new DUAL (active) SIM phone upto Rs 4000/-

Any brand will do, eg. Micromax, lava, intex, samsung, nokia, etc

with basic features like, camera, bluetooth, mp3player, memory card, datacable, etc..
In this budget you can easily buy SAMSUNG.

Which would be better?? Orange San Francisco(getting it looks like a really tough) or LG Optimus One??

I know there are more options like Samsung and HTC, but in that budget it looks like max. memebrs suggested Optimus One.

One more query, what if I get Dell XCD35 from Flipkart??

Actually with ZTE Blade, I'm into more confusions like OLED, AMOLED and TFT Capacitive Touch screen, please clarify this if possible.

Budget around 10k, can stretch, one more thing I'll be using Credit Card to buy the phone, as I don't have the money right now. So I can't participate in a GO.

krishnandu said:
Budget around 10k, can stretch, one more thing I'll be using Credit Card to buy the phone, as I don't have the money right now. So I can't participate in a GO.

Is there any go for Mobile Handset here on TE? Thread url please. :)

Guys. Need to know which is the best phone for clicking pictures. Just pictures and nothing else for the max price of around 10K. If there's something super duper bumper phone for about 12K you can recommend that too. :) Please. Let me know ASAP and my sister's B'day is coming up soon and her kids are growing faster than ever and she want's to keep clicking their pictures. Thanks a lot in advance.

creative420 said:
Awesome! BTW I just got to know I can stretch my budget to 12K. Any other camera-phone that you guys suggest?
As on today, the 12k segment offers almost the same stuff as the 9-10k segment offers atleast when it comes to the Camera Module.

Look at the Nokia C5-03 if you like. But it has a resistive touchscreen. The next best one would be the Nokia C6-01/C7 in the 14-16k range and after that the N8 in the 20k+ range!!

Yeah! C5-03 is out of question. My friend has it and she hates it to the core. And I can't increase my budget beyond 12K :(

Just wondering if there's any other phone in Samsung or SE bouquet.

Need suggestions for a phone for my uncle, he needs it to do his stock trading on the go.
Its UI needs to be easy to use and understand, and its should have a full QWERTY keyboard. Budget - <15k
No preferences as such.

Mephistopheles said:
Need suggestions for a phone for my uncle, he needs it to do his stock trading on the go.

Its UI needs to be easy to use and understand, and its should have a full QWERTY keyboard. Budget - <15k

No preferences as such.
These come to mind...

Nokia E72 (16K*)

Blackberry 9300C 3G (14.8K*)

Nokia E71 (12.6K*)

Samsung Galaxy I5510
(12.3K*)

~ T.T.M ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back