~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

egobrain.exe said:
Guys,

Just wanted to ask about your views on the HTC Wildfire? How did you find the phone and is it worth a buy? I'm thinking of gifting it to my brother who is a big android fan. So please let me know how do you feel about the particular phone. TIA

regards,

egoB
LG Optimus one P500 which costs just 10k is much better than the HTC Wildfire which costs and atrocious 13k!!

LG has 3.2" 320*480 screen vs the Wildfire medicre pathetic 3.2" 320*240 screen

LG has 512MB RAM vs Wildfire's 384MB

LG has MSM7227 600MHz proccy vs Wildfire's MSM7225 528MHz

DOH Wildfire :p

egobrain.exe said:
Guys,

Just wanted to ask about your views on the HTC Wildfire? How did you find the phone and is it worth a buy? I'm thinking of gifting it to my brother who is a big android fan. So please let me know how do you feel about the particular phone. TIA

regards,

egoB
Whatever DarkAngel has said about it and the O1 is absolutely true. But I also love the HTC Sense UI on the Wildfire.

HTC Sense FTW!!!

Whatever DarkAngel has said about it and the O1 is absolutely true. But Optimus One is frekkin Ugly.

HTC Wildfire wont let you play those games which have been making waves, so do take into consideration that factor.

Gaming is smooth on Optimus One.

Plus the O1 is a LG phone. I personally don't consider LG as a cellphone making brand. It is better off making Washing Machines!!! :lol:

I would rate HTC as a better brand than LG. Or else, you can get him the Samsung Galaxy Ace.

egobrain.exe said:
Just compared the phones on gsmarena, i found the wildfire more attractive !!

HTC Wildfire vs. LG Optimus One P500 - GSMArena.com
Except for the resolution I see no other reason why I wouldn't buy the Wildfire over the O1.

As for the Proccy & RAM, that is something that one should consider in light of the applications that one might use.

For a casual user using just one or two apps, the CPU and RAM shouldn't matter much.

egobrain.exe said:
gaming and all do not matter much ... will be mostly used for texting, calling and other like media and camera ... most important will be the battery back up !!
Get the Wildfire bro... U'll just love the HTC Sense UI... Everything else (Moto BLUR, TouchWIZ) are fail... :p

egobrain.exe said:
gaming and all do not matter much ... will be mostly used for texting, calling and other like media and camera ... most important will be the battery back up !!
Then its o1!! But if camera is important then go wit wildfire. But then display sucks with that 240x320 resolution Gonna look pixellated

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

two different people have their different opinions .. which does not help me in this case !! the screen resolution is a bit clumsy after i had it in my hands for a few minutes today ... lets see ..

^^ The Wildfire has horrible resolution as suggested above. If you don't like the O1, get the Galaxy Ace. If you want HTC only, then wait for sometime for the Wildfire S to be available.

One of my female friend need a phone under 6k

She is looking for

1) QWERTY keypad.

2) IM clients like Yahoo/Gtalk.

3) A 3.5" output jack.

4) Should be available in White color.

Thanks in Advance.

ANP !!! said:
One of my female friend need a phone under 6k

She is looking for

1) QWERTY keypad.

2) IM clients like Yahoo/Gtalk.

3) A 3.5" output jack.

4) Should be available in White color.

Thanks in Advance.
Apart from the White Colour, everything else is available in the Nokia C3.

If she must absolutely have the White Colour, get her the Samsung Chat.

My 5800Xm got stolen two days ago :(

What is the cheapest phone I could get with a QWERTY keyboard? Possible under 2k? Im open to second hand phones.

Also If im crazy to think it could be possible what other choices do I have given my very modest budget?

My main requirement is phone calls and a lot of messaging, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back