~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

Mephistopheles said:
How is Nokia X2-01, would it be a better buy then the Micromax Q1? (Worth the price difference?)

Depends on what you want the phone to do. The Q1 does everything that the X2-01 does except having support for S40 Apps (are there any apps BTW??)... :p

Get the X2-01 if you want to keep it for a while. If u want a disposable phone, get the Q1.

nehaladsul said:
Depends on what you want the phone to do. The Q1 does everything that the X2-01 does except having support for S40 Apps (are there any apps BTW??)... :p

Get the X2-01 if you want to keep it for a while. If u want a disposable phone, get the Q1.
No I meant I don't want to spend 2k more just for the Nokia tag. If its better in terms of UI, build quality only then it would make sense.

I'm in the mkt for a new android device!!

Initially I was hell bent on getting xperia play, just cuz it had psp style buttons! lol

but now I'm forced to rethink due to all dual core proccy phone around the corner!! I checked out Mototrola Atrix and damn!! thats one awesome device!

Any prospective availability? Is importing the only choice? approx price? similar phones? (sorry! ima noob as far as android devices are concerned! :ashamed:)

^^

^^ Atrix was put up on the listing on infibeam.com but it seems to have been removed. I won't expect it any soon.

Mephistopheles said:
No I meant I don't want to spend 2k more just for the Nokia tag. If its better in terms of UI, build quality only then it would make sense.

Ofcourse it is better in UI & build quality.

Mephistopheles said:
Yes, the UI is better. Build Quality would be slightly better as Micromax offers build quality comparable to the mainstream brands these days.

It is upto you to decide if that justifies the 2k extra you pay.

@ggt

Already suggested.. says too big n not cute

@paul

ALready suggested Galaxy SL, says ok.. will see about the Ace

@karthi

Will suggest, but considering the fact that she had bad experience with the slider of 6610, I don't think she'll go for it.

Thanks a lot for your responses.. keep them coming :)

^^ X10 is a good choice considering that SE has announced Gingerbread update for it. Don't go for the Mini Pro. Wave II is not a good choice either due to its OS.

Can you mention your budget & priorities so that we can suggest you the best handset in your budget ?

PhotostarSR said:
Guys kindly suggest a phone for a female friend for around Rs.9,000.

No Nokia please :p
Needs? LG Optimus One P500 ~ 10k is a good buy for a decent looking, Android Smart Phone.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Emperor said:
Please suggest good music & cam phone with DUAL SIM from Top Brand up to 5k.
Samsung Chat C3222 Price In India: Buy Samsung Chat C3222: Price, Reviews: Flipkart Mobiles (Black) ? I am not too sure of dual SIMs. Wait for others to comment and also Chat C3222 owners to comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back