~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

^^

1. Samsung Galaxy Ace

2. Samsung Galaxy SL I9003

3. Motorola Defy

4. Motorola Milestone 2

5. Samsung Wave II (non Android)

@PhotostarSR

The most recommended phone under 10k is LG O1. If she doesn't want to go for it, then the choices are:

1. Samsung Galaxy 5

2. Samsung Galaxy Pop

But remember that the LG O1 is far superior than the both.

Please suggest a phone with the following requirements :-

1) Android OS

2) Budget (9-15k)

3) 3G support

4) Touch screen ( with keypad would be great)

5) Good Battery Backup

6) Good config ( Processor + ram specs)

rocker123 said:
Please suggest a phone with the following requirements :-

1) Android OS
2) Budget (9-15k)
3) 3G support
4) Touch screen ( with keypad would be great)
5) Good Battery Backup
6) Good config ( Processor + ram specs)
9-15k is actually no mans land except that there is the LG O1 and the Samsung 551 (slide out QWERTY).

I also like the Galaxy Ace but people here claim that the Ace has a horrible camera!! :p

Also take a look at the Motorola Charm while you are at it.

nehaladsul said:
9-15k is actually no mans land except that there is the LG O1 and the Samsung 551 (slide out QWERTY).

I also like the Galaxy Ace but people here claim that the Ace has a horrible camera!! :p

Also take a look at the Motorola Charm while you are at it.

Thanks a lot :)

:mad: for retailers they purposely jacked up prices whilst anouncing never before discounts on gudi padwa.
any new phones coming in the range i mentioned before
ggt said:
Will be getting one touch screen phone for daddy today.
Any new suggestions apart from the galaxy pop or fit to fit in the budget of upto 9k.
Also would like to the best price in mumbai since will be buying it today on the auspicious day.

sabby said:
One of my female friends needs a cute looking phone ( :S ) , open to Android, 5MP camera is must, budget anywhere between 10k-20k if its worth it.
Okay. Now she dicided to cut down the budget (12-13k) and wants an android. I found HTC wildfire and galaxy 3 in that range. But in both the cases, screen resolution and sunlight visibility is very poor, internal storage is low too. SO, I am trying to convince her to get the C7 (~16k). What would you guys suggest ? Are they (Wildfire n Galaxy 3) good for their price ? I thought higher specs'ed phones are needed have great experience with android and the battery life is a worry too. :S

pauldmps said:
^^ Not a good price-range for an Android phone, IMO. Your last option might be either the higher priced Galaxy Ace or the lower priced LG O1.
Need some review about the LG O1. I'm not sure how it will perform as it has a less competent processor.

^^ Check the gsmarena.com & phonearena.com reviews. One of the most VFM phone. 600mhz proccy with 512MB RAM on a sub 10k phone that too with Gingerbread update promised by the end of May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back