~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

hanzy said:
What abt the new Nokia 6210 Navigator ??? Anybody got it ?

A very capable phone indeed.
Faster & more features..

Here's an excerpt from a review that might help:

Nokia's Navigator line stays faithful to the slider form factor and design is a mixed bag of improvement (larger screen, notably thinner, matt rear surface) and decline (cheapo plastic, no lens protection, no stereo speakers).

The compass, the accelerometer and the excellent 3 megapixel camera are questionably the right features to motivate an upgrade from the original Navigator. Wi-Fi would've definitely made a lot more difference.

- GSMArena

Roxtin said:
Which is the Best PDA in 20k budget. My relative wants to go for a PDA (he is a first timer to a PDA) and what he is looking for is some good performance PDA along with decent GPS and keys to input data.

What I have suggested is Asus P750. Is there any other choice for him??

that's a very good choice !
but it retails for 25.5k ,pushing past the 20k budget.

hussainattari said:
Hi i know this is not the correct thread to post my question however dint knw where else to post where i will get a quick and correct response so posting here....

I wanted to know the default securty code of SE phones as it is in Nokia 12345. What is the code in SE phones to lock the phone from others accessing it. Further what are the additional security features i can keep on my SE phone so that others cant access it.

Thanks in advance for you reply and help.

Most default codes are 0000, 1111 or 12345.
do check out the fllg links too..

Help & Information: Handset Help: Handset Codes

Mobile Secret Codes

TerrorBlade said:
Ok, im pretty much decided that i have to get a w760 or a w890i since theyre same priced pretty much but since my mom is in the states, i also wanted to get a really good pair of earphones.... But the models mentioned above dont have a 3.5mm jack or do they?? Coz i dont want to use the proprietary ones that sony ericsson will give with em. SO do u have any other model arnd 15k in mind which has a jack for ::: v-moda ::: or do i but an ipod and a so so cell with the earphones?.... Thx.

most SE phones come with wired adapters to which you can connect any '3.5mm jack' earphone!

6210 has just 18 mb of free ram on start up . Which is quite pathetic. At that price e66 or n series are way better options. Also they too come with the same gps features

aka911 said:
6210 has just 18 mb of free ram on start up . Which is quite pathetic. At that price e66 or n series are way better options. Also they too come with the same gps features

NO PHONE IS PERFECT,ATLEAST NOT WITHOUT A PRICE!!

so the 6210 has little ram(acceptable to an extent) but it compensates with the variety of features it offers..

how much is the HTC P3400 currently priced at...?
also in todays paper the New Slide model of Nokia is shown....forgot the model no. ....ne clue on the pricing.......although its non symbian :(

hanzy said:
how much is the HTC P3400 currently priced at...?

also in todays paper the New Slide model of Nokia is shown....forgot the model no. ....ne clue on the pricing.......although its non symbian :(

Although the P3400 still retails at 9.8k in most stores,you could manage to get it for 9.5k or less in some..

In The Hindu dated 28.8.08?? didn see such an ad..

if it's the Nokia 3600 slide ur talking bout,it retails for 9k as "techpal" suggested.

thetoxicmind said:
NO PHONE IS PERFECT,ATLEAST NOT WITHOUT A PRICE!!

so the 6210 has little ram(acceptable to an extent) but it compensates with the variety of features it offers..

no hard feelings :cool2:

well, I just wanted to warn those who are planning to buy that device....
Just to put up the pro's/cons of that particular device on the table so that the person can himself decide whether the phone is a good buy

At the same price they can get a 6220 classic or even N78, which are overall much better device

same Gps Functions, just the only advantage 6210 has is it comes with "car holder" and extended GPS plan....

so no extra variety of features over other phones in the same price range...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back