~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

Some Price Updates.

Shocking prices for a few of these models....prices drops here :D...festive season....and diwali is YET to come :D.....

Nokia 6210 Navigator - Rs.14300

Nokia N81 - Rs.14200

Nokia N78 - Rs.15000

Nokia 5320 - Rs.10000 <------ This makes it the BEST VFM MusicXpress Phone currently available....and YESSSS its S60 !!!.....about 9-9.5k will be a sweeet spot.

Nokia 5310 - Rs.9100 ....(still HIGHLY overpriced for me atleast......why would people want to buy this....)

Nokia 5610 - Rs.12350

Nokia E66 - Rs.20XXX

HTC Touch - Rs.13100

ASUS P320 - Rs.10750 (OMG!)

HTC P3400 - Rs.8900

PalmOne - Rs.13100

Can't remember the rest...but I did notice a price droop in almost most of the models across most of the brands.

All official prices with warranty...........cheers.

hanzy said:
Some Price Updates.

Shocking prices for a few of these models....prices drops here :D...festive season....and diwali is YET to come :D.....

Nokia 6210 Navigator - Rs.14300

Nokia N81 - Rs.14200

Nokia N78 - Rs.15000

dude... n78 @ 15k?? :clap:

where exactly did u get these prices from? also wots the n82 going for if u remember? as both had almost similar pricing..

mach9 said:
dude... n78 @ 15k?? :clap:

where exactly did u get these prices from? also wots the n82 going for if u remember? as both had almost similar pricing..

N82 price was still hitting the ~18-19k shelf.....dint notice any fall on the N82. Maybe its YET to come.......

Another thing i noticed was way lower prices on the Blackberry range of phones.......

Thanx for the updates man... are these Mumbai prices? thinkin on n78 for my GF...

if you can help with the location for these prices... it would be neat!

cheers

cool! thanx... by that i take it you got it from Alfa? btw HP has the rate for the n82 down to 17k when i checked more than a week back.. so hope they drop the price on it coz the n79 has similar positioning and i suspect a similar price but will be put higher than the n82... so it would make sense for them to drop the n82 price..

most shops allow you to try a card out if they have any with them.. if ur in mumbai just go to HP they should tell you for sure and let u try a card they have spare..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back