~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

well i need the apple iphone what will be the chepest price that i can get it for and how soon i will get it and from where can i order it or through whome i can order it

d_boy said:
well i need the apple iphone what will be the chepest price that i can get it for and how soon i will get it and from where can i order it or through whome i can order it

Like i mentioned earlier..
You can either get one from the US thro' someone you know ,for a lesser price...
Or
Get a legit iphone 3g from any Airtel or Vodafone store in india for around 30k.

And check out the fllg threads:
http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phones/wtb-cheap-iphone-from-us-123156.html
http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/ic-apple-iphone-3g-122087.html
iPhone 3G Review & Experience! - Reviews and Previews - TechEnclave

If you need more help,do create a thread for the same....

~ t.t.m ~

hi TTM

How is N78 after the lastest price drop and is available for 12.5 K? I will be mainly using for browsing/yahoo/gtalk
Any other phones in this range for the above purpose, my prefernces are nokias and SEs only?
TIA

netwitx said:
hi TTM

How is N78 after the lastest price drop and is available for 12.5 K? I will be mainly using for browsing/yahoo/gtalk
Any other phones in this range for the above purpose, my prefernces are nokias and SEs only?
TIA

The N78 for 12.5k sure is unbeatable!
Recommending anything lower than this may seem silly ;)

But be sure to use it first and see if you comfortable with it...

because said:
hi would it be possible to load a java application on the N78 , the application website says that it is an all platform application and it runs on mac and windows

I think you are talking about a desktop java application, I dont think it is a mobile application. Can u plz provide a link to the site. The mobile java applications adhere to a strict code of guidelines as not all features are available in the mobile java runtime. So if ur application uses some feature not present in Java MIDP 2, then your application wont run properly.

because said:
hi would it be possible to load a java application on the N78 , the application website says that it is an all platform application and it runs on mac and windows

If you could please post such queries in the main "Mobile Phones" section.
(This thread is primarily to provide buying options and related queries)

Thnx.

fastraj said:
application that scans documents, barcodes..

Oh ok...
just found out bout the scanning application included on the E71...
But there are other 3rd party apps(like ScanR) available for scanning documents & barcodes and supported by most phones..So you don't have to restrict yourself to this one phone...

Btw,As per this review:
There is also a scanning application, which uses the camera to scan business cards or text. It doesn't do too well though, failing to recognize most of the words correctly.
The app. doesn't serve its intended purpose well !

As far as TV-Out is concerned...
The cheapest options are indeed the Samsung D900i(9.8k) and Samsung D880 Duos(10.8k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back