The Most Awaited Brand Now In India

Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulations for this initiative. This was badly needed as the erstwhile Indian distributor was not very keen to bring active spks to the domestic markets.

I am a happy owner of 2 active spks from Swan (M200 MKII and D 1080 MKII) for over 4 years. I bought them from Hong Kong, perhaps the cheapest location (after mainland China) to buy Swan spks. I had owned a whole range of active spks (from AE2 to Roland M15D and many more) but none could come closer to Swans both in sound and build quality.

My best wishes to your initiative.

After visiting your website, I found your prices very competitive since these are heavy spks involving substantial shipping costs.

Thank You Dear, I guess that Indian Distributor is not longer the Swans distributor but I am not sure, I have to confirm this with the HiVi Company.

Yes both the speakers of Swans you mentioned are great looks wise, build quality wise and obviously SQ-wise and thank you for appreciating the Swans Speakers
<

Thank You.

Any chance you would be bringing in Car Audio speakers from HiVi. They have an impressive range of car audio speakers.

Excellent pricing so far.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Tab

Thank You Dr. Sakhandeep, I can only confirm you the bluedart courier rates on Monday or Tuesday but remember that bluedart is the costliest courier.

Thank You.
<

All the best with your venture #Abhishek!

Is there a worthy upgrade to AE2 in the Swans line up? Budget of around 20k, only constraint is dimensions, need to be nearly equal to the AE2 as I am already overflowing my desk with 2 24inchers and the AE2s are barely surviving on the edges.

EDIT: And yeah I believe the B6 should soon be in the market, I am standing in the queue already
<

So this was the long awaited surprise eh Abhishek?
<

Best of luck!

PS: Image B6 :-D

Yes Gannu
<

All the best with your venture #Abhishek!

Is there a worthy upgrade to AE2 in the Swans line up? Budget of around 20k, only constraint is dimensions, need to be nearly equal to the AE2 as I am already overflowing my desk with 2 24inchers and the AE2s are barely surviving on the edges.

EDIT: And yeah I believe the B6 should soon be in the market, I am standing in the queue already
<

Thank You Sarang, Swans D1080MKII 08 is alone a worthy upgrade to the AE2 but it's definitely bigger in size. For the budget you have, I recommend you to look for the Swans M-200MKII
<

Thank You both of you
<

Anyone has any idea how does the swans hold up against entry level passive speakers like tannoy,wharfedale 9.1 etc

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Interested in the m50w but i cant find any reviews for it. How would the 6.5" sub perform in movies and games? Previously i was thinking about getting corsair sp2500.

Interested in the m50w but i cant find any reviews for it. How would the 6.5" sub perform in movies and games? Previously i was thinking about getting corsair sp2500.

No idea Sir. I can only say that Swans M50W has been designed by such company who designs Lac Rupees of speakers and home-theater set-ups whereas no such thing with the Corsair. Corsair has just launched their 2 speaker models AFAIK.

Thank You.

Till now i have read that m50w are ahead in terms of music, but no one seems to talk about how they perform in movies and games.
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back