The Motorola Defy Thread

killmastern3 said:
Just wipe cache and data in custom recovery and flash the CM7 zip.

Is restore factory settings not required ?? or wipe data means the same..

The music quality is pretty good. I am using SE MW600 .

sg3707 said:
Is restore factory settings not required ?? or wipe data means the same..

The music quality is pretty good. I am using SE MW600 .

Wipe data is the same but this is what needs to be done in this case. You need to flash the zip immediately after wiping and not boot into the rom.

The music is very good. Am using Razer Moray with Player Pro, awesome music :)

problem solved.some how after installing cm7 it worked,now running cm7.like its swiftness.google apps didnt correctly installed. alsoo is there nightly builds for defy. miui installed but english pack not installed properly.

Hey.

I didn`t knew where to post this and since this is Defy thread so posting it here.

I want to purchase defy. As i have heard the market price is around Rs 17k.

Is there any place i can get it cheaper? like online with discount.

And is there any reason why i should i avoid it ?

Thnx.

lavans4u said:
I think the problem is with my stock shity moto earphone????????

Ohh yeah, I definitely think so.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

lilboy said:
problem solved.some how after installing cm7 it worked,now running cm7.like its swiftness.google apps didnt correctly installed. alsoo is there nightly builds for defy. miui installed but english pack not installed properly.

Nightly build on the first page of CM7 thread in xda. Did you flash the gapps package after flashing cm7? As for miui, download the latest language pack and try again out else just flash the english version.
Himanshunegi198 said:
Hey.
I didn`t knew where to post this and since this is Defy thread so posting it here.
I want to purchase defy. As i have heard the market price is around Rs 17k.
Is there any place i can get it cheaper? like online with discount.
And is there any reason why i should i avoid it ?
Thnx.

You can get it for less than 15k from letsbuy. The only think defy lacks is the front facing camera, else its perfect.

yes i installed gapps package.but electricity gone soon after downloading it through wifi..then it didnt downloaded after that failed.can u share the link of nightly builds

Dont tell me that defy is shock proof n gorilla glass is unbreakable!!!!!!!!!!!!

i Just broke one :

2qd4nmc.jpg

104mgjs.jpg

Guys I have a small doubt. I am on the stable version of MIUI, 2.3.4a, if I want to change to the beta version, can I just flash the MIUI.zip and language pack, without losing data? Or should I start from scratch..?

I was using WajkIUI rom.i want to give my phone for repair to the service centre.

So i flashed the full SBF usinghttp://forum.xda-developers.com/show...e#post14079822 without wiping from recovery.

After flashing the phone is stuck at android logo

Need help.thanx

lavans4u said:
I was using WajkIUI rom.i want to give my phone for repair to the service centre.
So i flashed the full SBF usinghttp://forum.xda-developers.com/shore...e#post14079822 without wiping from recovery.

Need help.thanx

Just wipe cache and data from stock recovery. Hold vol - and power button to access stock recovery. Once you get the android robot, press vol + and vol- simultaneously.

lilboy said:
got the link. now how to install nightly over normal install

Just flash it in custom recovery. No need to wipe.

wolvish said:
Guys I have a small doubt. I am on the stable version of MIUI, 2.3.4a, if I want to change to the beta version, can I just flash the MIUI.zip and language pack, without losing data? Or should I start from scratch..?

Which beta version are you talking about?

lavans4u said:

So i flashed the full SBF usinghttp://forum.xda-developers.com/show...e#post14079822 without wiping from recovery.

Need help.thanx

If nothing else works flash full indian sbf and again start from there. Same thing happened to me also.

May be ur mobile has fallen down in a very awkward angle. I have dropped mine many times till now it's good. Better than any other normal touch phones.

Back