The Personal Hygiene Thread!

Re: Which Hair Gel to use to maintain Spikes!!

This reminds me of an incident. I went to a hair growing shop with a friend, who is bald. They charged 200bucks for consultation and asked us to wait outside. There were hot girls posters surrounding us and we waited abt 40minutes which obviously increased our hornyness. Then when my friend's turn came, he went inside a curtained room where the hair consultant was a super hot girl and he was left speechless. All he could do was just nod his head to all the reasons she was giving for his baldness. And he almost agreed to pay 1500bucks more to start the hair treatment then and there..

Long story short, avoid hair gels, you might get hot girls but in short term but 99% of such hot girls are uncultured and not worth having (specially in delhi). All this you will realize when you grow older. Mark my words. Time for sleep.

unni said:
I will give coconut oil a try as well since my parents recommend it highly. If I find anything better, will let you know.
You wont get anything better or cheaper for the price. What to do about the smell though ?

Course in this wonderful country of our, you have to watch for adulteration, argemone oil is used as a filler in coconut oil, so check who you buy it from.

Mineral oil is an alternative.

I'm surprised you find you need to do this in Bangalore !!!

I had the same problem you did in places where the temperature dropped to zero :)

Turn your upper torso and it feels like something tore.

logistopath said:
^^ My advice: Buy a can of Olive oil. Apply it 10 to 15 mins before taking bath. After bath, use the moisturizer. Works super effectively...! :)
The order here seems wrong for some reason tho this is what oil bath means in the south :huh:

apply olive oil
take bath removes the oil
apply moisturiser which does the same thing as the oil

why did you apply the oil in the first place then ?

VERSUS

Just apply the oil after bath on wet skin and then towel dry.

DONE!

You can drop the price of olive oil to its lowest if you go with pomace.

lolzz ,,... i was just talking about normal hair gels u get at ur general stores , like set wet garnier and stuf,.....

but u my friend visited a place we call in mumbai "massage parlour" :p pun intended :D ...... yea , time to sleep , but that was hilarious buddy :p

Sandy said:
If you dont like the smell of Olive oil then use pure Vaseline Petroleum jelly.
you use petroleum jelly on your whole body :O

lips is it or feet.

logistopath said:
^^ That has to be one of the best moisturizers.. I've tried it a couple of times, but unfortunately I don't get it locally any more. :(
This is very rich stuff. You can find it but not in neutral perfumes here that is to say you will have to put up with some girly perfume in it :(

Re: Suggest a cream for oily face?

U can try moisturizer from Biotique for oily skin. What you need creams or moisturizers which are water based. They will help you.

Re: How to deal with dandruff?

Ya. may be now this'll make te mods think whether to expand te areas to more than just techie.:p
Imagine te having subsections like garments, cosmetics, furniture, media, ad, real estate, travel, pets, dating ...etc. TE will soon began to earn and recruit all of us for obvious reasons.:eek:hyeah: :cool2:

Cant wait to see a complete package site which will be rivalry to those in specific areas.

I need a gel or something to maintain my medium long hairs in place, any suggestions? I don't want to have a specific style, just maintain my hairs in place and not have them fall all over my face.

Re: Suggest a cream for oily face?

I have oily skin with acne too. My normal skincare routine for a day is all about washing the face multiple times, avoiding dusty/dirty areas, looking out for the oil buildup, taking in about 1 Gallon(about 3.8 ltrs) of water everyday, avoiding oily food and consuming fruits as much as I can.

I use an Aloe Vera based soap which is very mild and effective. For the washes that follows, I use the Clean and Clear Face Wash which removes all the oil and dirt from your face and leaves skin dry. I apply 'water based' Clean and Clear moisturizer to avoid the dryness and keep skin hydrated.

Also, if you apply oil to your hair, make sure you don't leave it on hair for the day and wrap your forehead with a towel if you're oiling your hair at night.

That's pretty much all about it and my skin is healthy and easier to manage now.

Come on peeps... It didn't start with me... We had someone else come up with that 'Jeans' thread remember??

:rofl:

nehaladsul said:
Come on peeps... It didn't start with me... We had someone else come up with that 'Jeans' thread remember??

:rofl:

Yeah i think, it was about not washing them and thinking it was kind of cool. Just like wine. :p

Vaseline - "Ab shudhatta ki holographic seal ke saath".

If need a permanent hard on, use J K White cement. :D

Free hair coloring with spikes...yay \m/

Back