The Personal Hygiene Thread!

Re: Which Hair Gel to use to maintain Spikes!!

Nooooooooooo....not again...

Btw try Gatsby...comes in 3 varient....Soft, Hard and Extra Hard..choose according to your needs :D

CeDrIc said:
Lol. What has happened to TE. Its moving to General Forums rather than Tech/Gadgets. :p
This section is called General Talk, which has obviously seen a wide variety of topics being discussed. :)

Re: Suggest a cream for oily face?

wash ur face with himalya hydrating face wash gel and all ur oiliness will go away in 1-2 weeks

Cream for Oily face ? can you be more clear.. already your skin is oily why do you need cream? if you want to change your face from OILY to Normal or less oily only way is to wash it 3-4 times a day and atleast 2 times in it with Cetaphil Cleanser , which you can get it for around 120 Rs.

Today is valentine' Day and hence these questions :p :p Hope every dog has its day ( if you got what I mean exactly ) :D

Re: Has anyone taken Revital Capsule

I suggest that you take them atleast for a couople of weeks..

It is no miracle, you will have to eat properly and also wait for the results to kick in. :)

take iron rich fruits, vegetables and drink green tea for anti-oxidants. throw all these energy tablets in dustbin ;)

_

Take something very expensive even if it's shit, but you shouldn't know that it's shit. And then your psychology will work itself and you would want to feel more energetic or else you're money will go to waste, now who would want the money to go waste right?

Set wet - Vertical hold. i dont use it not because i dont have hair, but my cousin uses it a lot. his spikes are hard as horns..

1) wash your face on hourly basis, avoid soaps or any creams & drink too much of water, this is the best way to get rid of it rather than putting chemicals on face, chemicals will only make you look older than your age.

2) make cream with besan mixed with curd, put a pinch of ambi haldi & 2/3 drops of lemon & wash your face 3 times a day, it will also help you get rid of acme & make your face oil free.

3) cut a tomato into half & rub it on your entire face

courtesy ........... my beautician sister :p

Re: How to deal with dandruff?

*jamba lakadi bambaa* . ...whatever but it sounds more like another world cup ad for boosting spirit of indian team on lines of ...kas ke pakad, jam ke jakal, lagaa..:rofl:

Re: How to deal with dandruff?

madnav said:
go to your profile and check under Permission groups.

see if you are a member of 'privileged members'

i'm not sure if the feature depends on that but would be sane to consider it would :p

Come'on madnav understand , she wants us to like her iLike comment :p

(no offense neha) :rofl:

On a more serious note , @OT : Did you ever try Selenium Disulphide ?

EDIT : su30mki117 said it , selsun , works for me , But you WILL NEED a conditioner/ something which makes the smell of the shampoo go away.

Back