The Personal Hygiene Thread!

Re: How to deal with dandruff?

Nizral/ Nizoral and Selsun all are very good for fighting dandruff. Leave the shampoo for 5 minutes before rinsing. If it still doesn't works best is to consult a doctor. Medpal whre are you?

If you're in Mumbai, check with your dermatologist and ask him to prescribe this product called "ANTIDRUF". Its worked really well for me.

Unfortunately its available only in Mumbai at the moment.

Margo Neem Soap + Palmolive Charms. Cleared Acne, no dry skin (Rexona and Liril are very harsh). Pure Vaseline Petroleum jelly make our skin dependent on it, skin stops producing its own oil, it doesn't moisturize skin, just creates a coat on skin, clog your pores.

if you can find this there , this is pretty effective , i have a skin disorder that i wont get too much into, this is made out of natural products.

St. Ives - oatmeal and shea butter. - Moisturiser ( thers a body wash too but you wont really need it )

SoulFire said:
St. Ives - oatmeal and shea butter. - Moisturiser ( thers a body wash too but you wont really need it )
Lol that looks edible! Like that Lux chocolate flavoured soap.

I was being prescribed to use keratex hair oil&conaderm shampoo..Been using for two months now..its effective...

Try one of those TVC stupidstition prying eyes proof blue thingy if science fails. You will get a sauna belt and a slim tea with it so maybe you can combine them and make ultimate anti-dandruff blue thingy (or something like that).

^^ That has to be one of the best moisturizers.. I've tried it a couple of times, but unfortunately I don't get it locally any more. :(

@ronit - First u visit a Doc..

If possible Try this ..
Take 1 or 2 day's old yogurt (if it is smell then it's good :rofl: ).
wet your hair and apply it on the *scalp* first and then the hair.massage ur scalp while appling it.while applying it say *jamba lakadi bambaa* to get promising result!. :eek:hyeah:
Rinse with shampoo after 20-30 min.do this on a morning or afternoon probably on weekends(otherwise it won't work :tongue: ) .
This yogurt make ur body cooler and u may get cold too.(never at nights).

Yes it's wired but it worked for me , it would certainly reduce the dandruff flakes.
It will only reduce and not permanent solution.

Has anyone taken Revital Capsule

As the title says, has anyone of you tried these capsule which are coming in ads these days. I do suffer from frequent tiredness, fatigue and dont feel like doing any activity after coming from work. But at the same time, I want to stay away from those false branding products!!
Your suggestions and feedbacks..
Thanks...
I would also be consulting the doctor, but would like to know the general feedback about this product.

jerryelvis said:
@ronit - First u visit a Doc..

If possible Try this ..
Take 1 or 2 day's old yogurt (if it is smell then it's good :rofl: ).
wet your hair and apply it on the *scalp* first and then the hair.massage ur scalp while appling it.while applying it say *jamba lakadi bambaa* to get promising result!. :eek:hyeah:
Rinse with shampoo after 20-30 min.do this on a morning or afternoon probably on weekends(otherwise it won't work :tongue: ) .
This yogurt make ur body cooler and u may get cold too.(never at nights).

Yes it's wired but it worked for me , it would certainly reduce the dandruff flakes.
It will only reduce and not permanent solution.
Must have smoked too much pot...this isnt happening,i was supposed to login to TE :S:S

Which Hair Gel to use to maintain Spikes!!

Hey guys!!!

I am currently using Garnier Fructus style Hard Gel for maintaining spikes. But i found that the front portion of the hair actually hardens up(dont know if this is natural with using gels, being using for the first time).

For all those pro's with styles out there, can anyone suggest me with good gels, but with no carcenogenic stuff that will have negative impact on my hair.

Thanks..

Re: Has anyone taken Revital Capsule

I took them and I became HULK :D

@op - meditation/yoga might help afaik.

Re: Which Hair Gel to use to maintain Spikes!!

Lol. What has happened to TE. Its moving to General Forums rather than Tech/Gadgets. :p

Re: Has anyone taken Revital Capsule

I have tried them after post operative weakness I had and I must tell you that it sounds unbelievable but its true..

I took 2 capsules a day.. and it pais dividends.

I think I must also mention that I also took Ashwagandha powder with milk in this process..

Re: Which Hair Gel to use to maintain Spikes!!

Mephistopheles said:
A revital is all you need :bleh:

lolz... but i was expecting a more genuine reply.

:)
CeDrIc said:
Lol. What has happened to TE. Its moving to General Forums rather than Tech/Gadgets. :p

Whats the use of boys being techie all the time if they dont look good. A little flirting apart from the technical stuff will give more exposure about the general awareness.

Sorry for the OT... :)

Back