The Photography Thread !

4981488388_b2ec5624c8_z.jpg

4981487596_dd52d387cb_z.jpg

guys check out the attached pic and let me know how I can take better ones...i guess the focus on the subject is a complete fail in this one

rvf4mp.jpg

and I'm guessing most of the pics posted in this thread are post processed...so where/how can I learn that?

Metalspree said:
:O :O awesome pics mate :D.Can you share how did u do the first one?
Its simple. Decrease the shutter speed and zoom in/out when the shutter is still open. :) Read about it in some random site. Tried it out y'day. It takes a heck lot of timing and practice! This one turned out somewhat ok by luck

The second pic, is easier still just switch off auto-focus, and manually take everything out of focus. Although with my 50mm prime, you will have hexagonal bokeh due to the aperture blades :)

Aces170 said:
The second pic, is easier still just switch off auto-focus, and manually take everything out of focus. Although with my 50mm prime, you will have hexagonal bokeh due to the aperture blades :)
yeah!! the hexagonal is the worst part of it..

however, sometimes i did succeeded in getting circular bokeh

Aces170 said:

errr the 50mm prime will give a pentagonal bokeh :p depends on the shutter type and blades.

AFAIK bokehs when the lens is fully open will give a circular bokeh. more blades on the shutter, smoother the bokeh.

Canon 7D, 50mm f/1.8, ISO 3200

High ISO kinda killed the shot :( but lighting was appalingly low

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Another one

blueren said:
Wow. Does it really drift?
It does. Here's my car and first attempt:

Those pics were of pros who were doing it really fast :S panning them under low light was a definite PITA

Really nice thread.

Even I have a keen interest in photography.

Will soon share some of my pictures !!! :D (Not allowed to post attachments right now )

Back