The Photography Thread !

errr my pics dont show up ? what am i doing wrong ? i uploaded them on imageshack and posted them here !?? what am i doing wrong ???

X-Gamer said:
Hello, here is my 1st attempt at photography and pp after seeing u guys take some amazing shots...

this is my 1st attempt, i know its not that good. but i think its good enough :p

tell me what u think, and what i need to improve on..

this was taken in a P & S sony t-200 cam, under low light without flash and lated pp'd

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

tell me what u think :p

and im planning on buying a dslr, is canon 550D a good 1 to start off with ?

fixed :)
10char

@Xgamer: I love the first one, especially coming from a PnS. Regarding your query, 550d is an excellent choice. Check out the sticky thread on DSLRs in general portables section.

Yes, I have to get a CPL...I used Graduated Filter tool in Lightroom to make the sky blue...hence blue is bleeding on trees...

Wait a sec...I want to "bleed blue" ;)

Time for tea?

dsc0018copyr.jpg

That is super! For a first attempt, this is an extremely good picture.

Just that the sky is a little over-exposed. Otherwise it would have been total wallpaper stuff for multiple screens. :Geek: :p

@Konquerror: I think the post processing was a little too aggressive. I'm not sure how to explain, but I think the PP has made the pagoda almost look like a pasted layer.

Sei said:
Time for tea?

dsc0018copyr.jpg

Nice!!

First thing that draws attention in this pic is the center of the pic.. which is largely out of focus. If you've cropped this pic, try moving the the biscuit to the left or right corner.. The rule of the thirds! ;)

blueren said:
Nice!!

First thing that draws attention in this pic is the center of the pic.. which is largely out of focus. If you've cropped this pic, try moving the the biscuit to the left or right corner.. The rule of the thirds! ;)
Thanks.. will keep it in mind! :)

Here's another one -

dsc0011copy1.jpg

Back