The Photography Thread !

Freaky: Use the primes for such pics, the shallow DOF would create interesting picture. Your last pic can be made sharper and more colorful in PP..
Sei: In your 1st pic, the focus area is getting cropped out, you could have lowered the camera a lil bit more. The second pic is nice.

Thomas: lovely pic, use the share with BB code next time..

+1 Aces170

Freaky, I have taken the liberty to download your image from flickr and pimp up vibrance and saturation...also cropped little to make flower off center..below is the result...

Sahil - I dont have a Prime yet :ashamed: These are part of the first set of pics that I took after I got the cam last year.

Pranav - Awesome !! Thanks :D

some DIY lighting...made a snoot with a pringles box
222143_10150159776911008_710796007_7128388_4972582_n.jpg

first is the snoot,other 2 are thin/thick slits
222255_10150159776746008_710796007_7128385_2959462_n.jpg

@ amaresh - great shot but there's a huge halo above the trees and buildings. And the people are distracting. Was the sky really that colour ?

Metalspree said:
@Amaresh high resolution please :)

Here you go:
HDR - amareshray's Photos

Anshul said:
@ amaresh - great shot but there's a huge halo above the trees and buildings. And the people are distracting. Was the sky really that colour ?

Yeah, like I said this was my first time with HDR so there are still areas I need to work on. Maybe I should have removed the people with the clone tool? The sky was mostly grey and washed out, but it does look maybe a bit too dramatic in my shot, not sure if its a good or a bad thing though.

Back