The Photography Thread !

logistopath said:
Your site is nice, but the slideshow appears jerky. Don't know why..
It might be coz it's pulling up the images from Flickr...don't want to spend money on web hosting for the time being...hence using the free one...maybe in future if I shift to paid web hosting, the problem would be resolved...

FaH33m said:
^ haha , seriously awesome shot Anshul . What was the exposure time / aperture and ISO settings ?
30sec, 1000ISO, f/4.5. Couldn't use Aperture priority because I was aiming at a black sky and the meter was giving a wrong exposure.
Konquerror said:
It might be coz it's pulling up the images from Flickr...don't want to spend money on web hosting for the time being...hence using the free one...maybe in future if I shift to paid web hosting, the problem would be resolved...

Your images are getting stretched when viewed on a full hd screen.

Standing in the Sunroof of a Vitara -

dsc_4399.jpg

Plus a view of the mountains like this was just epic.

dsc_4069.jpg

-------

dsc_4312.jpg

dsc_4100.jpg

----------

These night forest pics are best viewed fullscreen in a dark room.

dsc_4418.jpg

dsc_4394.jpg

hello all

i just got my first cam sony hx9v from US. Can anyone guide me where to look for online tutorial w.r.t photography (google throws me a lot of options, but if you ppl have any experience then i will stick to it rather than R & D) ? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Will try to post a few of my pics if it comes out well considering that the cam is P & S. Thanks in advance.

Back