The Photography Thread !

Great pics ! Especially 2,3,6.

1,8 have potential but are underexposed, I presume it was shot with Auto White Balance. Sometimes even a small setting can make or break a picture ;), but great locations man, lucky you ! honeymoon i suppose :p

Well... Ya Anish you are quiet right ;)...

Settings make all the difference between a good picture and a great picture... But trust me i dont get time to play around a lot with the settings(Yeah and i call myself a techine :()... Although none of the pics were taken with the camera's auto mode but they were also not taken with complete manual mode... And to be honest i have chosen only these pics out of the 250 which i clicked... Most of them had an subject in them so they were automatically disqualified from the thread andso only a select few were left to be posted here... I have only posted a select few within them...

Also Mauritius is a awesome place but you really need a good company there along with the spirit to hit the sea anytime during the 24 hours of the day... Maybe i will post a review along with Do's and Dont's and Tips before visiting the country :)...

My pathetic attempt at photography.Pic from a Olympus FE-170.

penny1.jpg

My lucky pen :p

rockwx2.jpg

One of the crystals from my dads collection.

mouseyp2.jpg

My mouse.

Switch said:
Well... Ya Anish you are quiet right ;)...

Settings make all the difference between a good picture and a great picture... But trust me i dont get time to play around a lot with the settings(Yeah and i call myself a techine :()... Although none of the pics were taken with the camera's auto mode but they were also not taken with complete manual mode... And to be honest i have chosen only these pics out of the 250 which i clicked... Most of them had an subject in them so they were automatically disqualified from the thread andso only a select few were left to be posted here... I have only posted a select few within them...

Also Mauritius is a awesome place but you really need a good company there along with the spirit to hit the sea anytime during the 24 hours of the day... Maybe i will post a review along with Do's and Dont's and Tips before visiting the country :)...

awaiting the tips and tricks to add to collection for future purposes... :p

^ Well for starters you can try dpreview.com tutorials and if ou really feel your liking it and getting serious, I'd recommend luminous-landscape.com :)

Took some random shots of the lunar eclipse today

One moment, just b4 the eclipse, the entire moon went a copper color:

The final diamond ring:

Here's my best attempt at birding so far. Birds are *the toughest* thing to photograph... buggers never sit still :rofl: :rofl:.

^^ u used macro mode and zoom i suppose??? how much zoom??..;)

mention the cam details too na.. (for ppl like me who don remember wats in ur hand)

Back