The Photography Thread !

Messier 1 or Crab nebula

M1.jpg

View attachment 181992

I shot The RhoOphiuchi cloud complex. It's a dark nebula of gas and dust that is located 1° south of the star ρ Ophiuchi of the constellation Ophiuchus. At an estimated distance of 430 lightyears, this cloud is one of the closest star-forming regions to the Solar System.

How are you avoiding light pollution? And which equipment are you using?

beautifully sculpted pillar at jain mandir, jaisalmer, rajasthan.

this is from the rishabdev #temple. 14th to 15th century.

for me at least the seven jain temples were the best thing in Jaisalmer.

samsung gs8. if anyone is selling a samsung s10 please let me know - i really need a telephoto cam.

jaisalmer_jain_mandir01.jpg

Badi Lake, Udaipur, Rajasthan. India.
Loc

I actually cycled to this place. Cycles are available from MYBYK located at Fateh Sagar Lake. For a day Rs 99. Hourly also. Hi-tech, has a app and all, unlocks with bluetooth.

Samsung GS8.

---
udaipur_badi_lake01.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
post below merged.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daiji Bridge, Udaipur ... and the nearby Chandpol Bridge.​

Loc People say this place has a 'Paris vibe'.
Loc First bridge I've seen with asymmetrical arches.
---
udaipur_daiji_chandpol01.jpg
udaipur_daiji_chandpol02.jpg

Last edited:
Badi Lake, Udaipur, Rajasthan. India.
Loc

I actually cycled to this place. Cycles are available from MYBYK located at Fateh Sagar Lake. For a day Rs 99. Hourly also. Hi-tech, has a app and all, unlocks with bluetooth.

Samsung GS8.

---
View attachment 185969

post below merged.

Daiji Bridge, Udaipur ... and the nearby Chandpol Bridge.​

Loc People say this place has a 'Paris vibe'.
Loc First bridge I've seen with asymmetrical arches.
---
View attachment 186029s
first pic is really beautiful

Back