The Photography Thread !

6076492562_10f20f9bbb_z.jpg

Sandstone Mountains

You guys really do click amazing photographs :clap:... here's another photo from me :)

P.S. I am 5' 7'' and am planning to buy manfrotto 055xprob but i think it would be too high for me... should I consider the 190xprob instead?

Which camera do you have?

Cool G5 said:
Nice one blueren. Like the colours & the symmetrical division.

Split Personality

6034712111_ee47ecece3_z.jpg

Been posting on TE after a long time.
I would like to thanks metalspree(a TE forum member) for giving me the flickr pro account. I've reached great heights today & you deserve the credit for it too. Thanks a ton.

Watching these awesome pics... I dare not even post my cellphone clicked pics! You guyz have awesome equipments (mind and machines ;))..

:clap:

pratzgh1 said:
Watching these awesome pics... I dare not even post my cellphone clicked pics! You guyz have awesome equipments (mind and machines ;))..

:clap:

i see you have a n79 which is not so bad as a mobile camera. and a camera is just a tool and its fully up to you how skillful and creative is one in using his tool. you can always lend a camera from your relative for some days as most of the people like to keep their equipment in showcase instead of using so it wont be a gid deal for them.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

blueren said:

what actually is this thing bro? its very interesting.

Back