The Photography Thread !

^ dirtied your clothes much? :D

Thanks Stuge!

30 sec exposure.

4143296716_4cafe26a7b_b.jpg

AMazing shot Nikky, I guess you used the Tungsten WB, but there is too much black part in the lower left corner, you didn't move a bit forward ?? well composed though, beautiful colors.

Fabulous shot Stuge

Guys,

Saw the awesome pics from everyone in the thread. :). I am new to photography and want to learn it. Just brought Connon SX120IS. Is it enough for begginers like me to learn the photography.
Please suggest me some books/tutorials where i will come to know how to set the diff setting for the camera.

Thanks in adv :)

anup_ja said:
Guys,

Sow the owesome pics from everyone in the thread. :). I am new to photography and want to learn it. Just brought Connon SX120IS. Is it enough for begginers like me to learn the photography.
Please suggest me some books/tutorials where i will come to know how to set the diff setting for the camera.

Thanks in adv :)

Your camera Manual.

If you feel more adventurous chdk FTW. :0

HTH

anup_ja said:
its having maunal functions also.

I mean the Manual aka booklet kind of thing with pages you can turn with your fingers.
It has lots of illustrations on how to use different buttons and functions on your camera.

I think you should stay away from chdk.

blufox said:
I mean the Manual aka booklet kind of thing with pages you can turn with your fingers.

It has lots of illustrations on how to use different buttons and functions on your camera.

I think you should stay away from chdk.

anup_ja said:
Whats that :huh:

stalker said:
Congratulations my dear chap. With that post of yours, you managed to earn yourself a position in TE's Wall of Fame!

:rofl:hilarious!!

ANP !!! said:
Happy New Year 2010 :) I hope everyone had a great time.

Another HDR.

4234801846_452a05ac2d_b.jpg

Nice one there.The purple hue is nice.

I always visited this thread...but never felt the urge to post the snaps I took.

Here I am to post some snaps along with.

Please do comment along with tips to improvise.

BTW i dont have a SLR have two cameras....one a film camera & other the Panny FZ18.

Please do bear with me

thebirdsthelake1.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This one was shot with Panny FZ18 in March 2009 along the lake on Banglore Chennai Highway.

Back