The Power Supply Unit recommendation thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Entertainment Laptop between 35-40 k

Ok... First I thought of creating a new post.... But then It will be a waste to create more new threads.... So I really need help from u guys...

First of All... I want to buy a PSU to run a system with GTX295, Intel 80GB SSD, 1TB WD Black, 160GB WD Velociraptor, Bigwater 760i cooling Kit... Will 750W Psu will do?? I am slightly low on budget, so please suggest me a good PSU, SHould I go for CoolerMaster Real pro or Silent Pro series or Corsair???

Thanks

Re: Entertainment Laptop between 35-40 k

^Regarding the PSU, go for Corsair 650TX. Its enough to run all the things that you have. If you have plans to run SLI then go for 750TX.

^^ Go for the Cooler Master Silent Pro M700 [minimum] ~ 7000/- Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700, the modular cables help in keeping the cable clutter in your cabinet to a minimum.

As for the other options that you have --

Corsair TX V2 750 ~ 6500/- Corsair Enthusiast SeriesTX750 V2 80 PLUS Bronze Certified.

Seasonic SS-850AT ~ 6600/- http://www.primeabgb.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=3404&category_id=147&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=53.

Hope this helps, Sire. Cheers.

vantheman5211 said:
I did pm him mate and he said its not available.anyways will check if i can get the seasonic or will just get the vx550.cheers

Rahul @ theitwares.com he don't have SeaSonic S12ii430 from last 2 months but NEVER update website to save others time.

vantheman5211 contact Tirupati- Vasai Center or buy from Tirupati Online Store at ebay.

my gigabyte superb is just able to run my system...no room for overclocking or anything.

Guys, need an upgrade. dont want to spend more than 4.5k..the lesser the better.

Please suggest. Rig in signature

ragzdiablo said:
my gigabyte superb is just able to run my system...no room for overclocking or anything.

Guys, need an upgrade. dont want to spend more than 4.5k..the lesser the better.

Please suggest. Rig in signature

Corsair GS600 - 4K..

Buy Seasonic S12II 520 ~ 4000... better than both VX450 and GS600 and has enough power to power high end cards like HD6950/6970... But if you want something with more stamina and futureproof than look no further and buy TX650V2 ~ 5.2k

thegatekeeper said:

^^ Out of stock, Sire.

The S12II series has a 80+ Bronze certification while the SS series SMPS are only 80+ certified and yes they don't have a black powder matte finish, but still they are the best bet for the OP and are available @good pricing [I bought my Cooler Master Real Power Pro 460W @3700/- only 1 and half year back].

Hope this helps, cheers!

Ragzdiablo you can directly buy S12II 520w from Tirupati's eBay Store and yes I agree with gatekeeper that its better than ss model... the link of Tirupati's ebay store is in our Tirupati user's signature...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back