FIFA 08

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas

Fight Night Round 3

Marvel_Nemesis

Coded Arms

Killzone Liberation

Medal Of Honor Heroes 2

Re: The PSP Buy Guide - Thread [All Qtns Answered Here]

which is the best divx player for the psp?? i wanna play regular divx/xvid files...

Wraith said:
which is the best divx player for the psp?? i wanna play regular divx/xvid files...

I think you have to convert. I don't seem to have come across something which plays divx/xvid files directly.

DivX/XviD players for PSP are not available yet. You'll have to convert the .avi files in to .mp4 format to view on the PSP.

hey i am playing Medal of Honor: Heroes 2. I am stuck in the 2nd level in which i have to destroy the enemy ships and escape. After i plant the bomb a timer starts, i have to leave the ship before the timer expires. But as soon as i plant the bomb, 3-4 enemies come and start firing at me. It's nearly impossible to kill them in the limited time and escape. I have tried 8-10 times. Any suggestions?

I had the most awesomest day. Morning I went to Nehru place and got a Memory stick pro duo 4GB. I paid about 3300 but what the hell its a five year warranty so consider it a future investment.

Then onwards to Palika in the evening. Got my PSP modded to 3.71 M33 - 2 CFW for 500 RS. Another 150 bucks for a Hori screen protector.

This one - HORI PSP Screen Protector @ DecalGirl.com

Another 350 for a Logitech playgear case.

So I take the shiny new PSP slim home and see what games can it run of the mem stick. The following games work perfectly off the memory stick in the CFW.

1 MGS Portable ops
2 SvR 2008
3 Tomb raider Anniversary
4 Final Fantasy Tactics WotL
5 GTA Vice city stories

Which basically means all the games I have work flawlessly.

Superb loading times too. Did not have to watch a loading screen for more than 10 seconds.

Now I wish I had a 8 GB mem stick. :D

Over the next week I will start looking into the emulator scenario and report back. SNES, GBA, NeoGeo, PS1, ScummVM here I come.

wow, congrats dude! I paid higher price for almost all accessories in chennai :(

now, if u have a camera post some pics.

Myself got Sandisk 4GB with 5 yr warranty from ebay.in for 3.1K inclusive of shipping :). Where can I find Logitech Playgear in Mumbai?

A further helpfull information. The HORI screen protector is SUPERB!!! If you have a PSP and need a screen protector (and you will) I cant recommend this enough.

I have used screen protectors on my Mobile phone, My DS and even on my Ipod (which got stolen in a month :() and the HORI one stands so far out its not even a competition.

1 It is totally bubble free. If you apply it properly.
2 Very effective anti glare solution. Combine it with the Logitech play gear I can watch a movie in broad sunshine and not have any glare on the screen.
3 Anti reflective as well. Which means I can see the screen instead of my ugly face. :D
4 Perfect fit. And you wont even notice its there its just like the screen was completly uncovered.

So if you can find one buy one.

Edit : Thanks monty. I wish I had a decent camera. :(

i am using the hori screen protector but i had to apply it myself and couldn't avoid 1-2 bubbles. Still the bubbles are not visible when the screen is ON.

Hi Guys... i got the PSP Star Wars Edition as a gift last week and so was shopping a little for it lately ...

I bought the USB Connector, 8 gig stick and some games... but i couldnt find PSP Headphones and some kind of leather case for travel to hold PSP and the UMD Discs...

It would really be helpful if someone can tell where i can find these in Hyd ?? Also which headphones would be best for it??

Since you can plug any normal headphones in it I would recommend Creative EP 630. Using it myself and its superb.

but on the site they have mentioned that its compatible with slim and light also.

They have mentioned it but in the reviews stated there it is mentioned it doen't fit fully on slim.
montylee said:
but on the site they have mentioned that its compatible with slim and light also.

oh, my bad. i just read the reviews there. I bought the hori from a local chennai shop. That fits perfectly onto the psp slim.

Back