The Saboteur

GunnerMania said:
This is one of the best games i have played in recent times. Amazing graphics and a great storyline.

Cheers.

Not to forget the guy who has voiced Sean Devlin and the ridiculous humor :p

Am on Win 7 x64. Well after the patch .. it crashes less ... !!! but it does .. and that is very annoying . so i stopped playing and waiting for the final patch !

For me, after applying the patch, I can only go as far as the mission "Grand theft Limo" . After completing this mission, you have to head back to the base, where you have to get to see Luc. But I cant reach him due to boxes that lie between me and him. Any other character can pass thru easily but I cant. WTF!!!!!

No crashes or freezes though....

All I can say is its a very good game...... but will rate only 6 out 10, cos I have use Ctrl+Alt+Del lot of time:mad: to finish the game:clap:

Goon !! Finally :p

Why do you have to that ? Did you install the patch ?

Ethan, did you ever come across this issue (particularly in the countryside) - Your car just gets stuck suddenly and that's it !! You cant do anything but to open task manager and close the game :S

^^This car freezing issue i also had in my ati card its not only in a particular scene but in cut-scene,game pause any time while playing the game get freezes and i have to close it through task manger and all....this really sucks, but now i switched over to NVIDIA:) now no-more freezing:p played almost half of the game.....even without beta patch:bleh: really awesome game...best is the story line:) enjoying it

Freaky said:
Ethan, did you ever come across this issue (particularly in the countryside) - Your car just gets stuck suddenly and that's it !! You cant do anything but to open task manager and close the game :S
Not really. It did used to get stuck in some odd location and then wouldn't budge. But I could come out of it and steal another one. I hate it that you get the Aurora (a race car) almost towards the end of the game. The rest of the standard vehicles are totally rubbish. They don't have enough speed at all.

I don't understand what this game is trying to be....although all have guessed this is like a AC+GTA+Godfather game, but its so darn unrealistic. Climbing buildings in AC was understandable, but in this game???

The PC controls act weird I say. Sometimes it responds quickly, sometimes it takes lot of time. also the mouse movement is difficult to handle. Car handling is weird too, don't you think?

anybody else have problem with controls. or maybe due to the frame rate its happening. playing on C2D E4400, 8500GT, 768 resolution.

Aah what a game! Just completed it. Completed it in less than 2 days. :p

Must say even though this was a breed of GTA + AC + Godfather types, I so liked the gameplay - in fact a lot lesser gameplay time compared to GTA or AC even with those side missions! Plus I liked the Sin City effect. :D

Those Terror Guns were awesome. And the music when you drive the car - however bad the car maybe! :p

After applying the patch, the game played without a fuss - no hitches, no dropped frames. Controls went good with the X360 controller.

*onto Borderlands*

PS: Thanks a ton Ethan. :p

^^ Its a great game and one of my best in 2009. Of course my GOTY still goes to Uncharted 2 without a shred of a doubt. :p

Borderlands is also a nice game. I was playing that as well before my motherboard got screwed.

Any ways, Have you played AC2 yet? I am loving it. I was earlier addicted to bayonetta, but once I got AC2, I am not touching anything else till I complete it.

Back