The Samsung Galaxy Spica i.e. I5700 thread

is launcher pro better than launcher of samdroid mod ?

i just installed launcher pro and evaluate it myself but let me know your views.

EDITeD:

great launcher replacement..

now even home screen can tilt :)

overall response has become better :)

^^ nothing heavy duty..

pretty neat mod, over all smoother than stock eclairs 2.1 .. which anyways replaces pantheon... with launcher pro it becomes really enjoyable, i dont have to use any tast kiler anymore :)

Try zeam even its good.Loads of options to customize.Btw installed launcher pro.I don't want browser as my shortcut on the screen how do it change it??I.I am talking about launcher bar at the bottom which has phone,contacts,messaging and then browser

Edit:Figured it out :)

I'm using this one , resized

Ford_Shelby_GT500_by_zep3.jpg

Hello Folks,

Need to purchase my second Spica
Waiting for price updates from the Delhi ppl here.
The prices vary quite a lot across Delhi...People who recently bought please respond :)
Thnx

im currently using

and launcher pro

looks good.

also this one suite good with spica.

i guess new stock shall come by month end if it is ever coming.

else bye bye spica 5700 due to spica 2/3 i5800 launch

Is it possible to make skype to skype calls .I tried calling i got busted $5 .I did not know that i was charged for a skype to skype call.Skype lite $cuks any other alternative other than fring and nimbuzz both seems to be not working in android

Fring does not even get connect over wifi .Nimbuzz says this service is not available .All i am able to do it install sipdroid ad use my voip provider other than that nothing else.

Dude... try ADW launcher ... nothing else compares.
madnav said:
im currently using
and launcher pro

looks good.

also this one suite good with spica.

i guess new stock shall come by month end if it is ever coming.
else bye bye spica 5700 due to spica 2/3 i5800 launch

Fring hardly connects to Skype for me. Nimbuzz works for me and i have the factory installed 2.1. The only problem is that the voice comes out of the speakerphone. Just read that the kitchen mod fixes it. Can anyone help me apply it?

WTF why is that your launcher pro is totally different from what i have.My gallery is still the same i dont see menu in 3D .Am i missing something here ??

Wallpapers load so faaaaassssst :p

what mod are you on?

is that the same launcher pro available on market or you using the latest beta?

downloading the beta now..shall try and know.

also... which mod is that for menu and gallery?

most of us are on samdroid 1.0.3

Hey guys...sorry for hijacking the launcher conversation...this is SOS...well kinda :p

I am getting 2 Spica phones but the guy said the box says the OS version is 1.6 and the price on the box is 14750/-

I didnt know that the spica was ever launched with 1.6...i thought they jumped from 1.5 to 2.1

People who have bought the phone, what did your box say? should i go for it...even if it has 1.6, would the upgrade to a stable 2.1 be easy (i guess it is, but just needed some confirmation)

thanks...!

PS: and yeah...is there any way to tell if the phones are brand new and not refurbished ??

Back