The Samsung Galaxy Spica i.e. I5700 thread

oh, but even though i select Make 256MB ext2 on SD format sd card from the recovery options, why isnt any partition getting created ? but instead it formats entire memory card with no partition , is it supposed to be that way ?

Is ADW Launcher better than LauncherPro?:huh:

At present I have installed LauncherPro, and All the theme on android market r for ADW, I m not fiding any for LauncherPro.:(

P.S. I am using Spica thread for Galaxy 3, as this seems to be Best for ne android related queries. Ans Isn't Galaxy 3 a Spica successor?:eek:hyeah:

Haven't used ADW launcher... but LauncherPro does the job for me. Skinning has become a task which requires time and patience and hence I have given it up :bleh:

Metalspree said:
You have 2 versions of Launcher pro one free and another paid .I have been using free one till now only last week i purchased it.

The paid version gives you widgets...which you don't want to use... What's the point?

Tapped on my Cell Fone using TapaTalk. :) Pardon me for any typos. :p

Hi guys, I have a question about Launcher Pro. I have installed version 0.8.1.0 but I don't see any way to change settings for it. It doesn't even come in the screen where all applications are shown. Any help?

thanks

err is there any way to stop google talk starting again and again in background ?? :ashamed:

And whats up with the Cyanogen Alpha builds on samdroid ?? anyone tried it ??

Twice I noticed this... when I exit the camera my phone reboots. I don't use the camera that much and this is the only problem I faced so far.

Did u try using CoolS ??

BTW in my case camera button needs to be pressed for 3-4 times (holding it for few seconds each time) to open camera panel ! and if we do it from the menu them it opens single touch !

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW is there any method to hide the files in Android ? I have this vid on phone , YouTube - Chodu CID.wmv , and I want to hide it !!!

Note: Vid is very cheap :p

Is there a limitation on the number of applications and games that can be installed on spica?

Coz my card is 8 gb but I get error application did not install...when i am trying to install any application now.

deaddevil said:
Is there a limitation on the number of applications and games that can be installed on spica?

Coz my card is 8 gb but I get error application did not install...when i am trying to install any application now.
If your app memory is on phone then it is probably full..

Tapped on my Cell Fone using TapaTalk. :) Pardon me for any typos. :p

Back