The Samsung Galaxy Spica i.e. I5700 thread

Guys, I successfully rooted my spica with the help of metalspree's guide,
But now i'm not able to download apps from the market, I get stuck at "downloading" I tried restarting the phone many times but it didn't help.

If you are using GPRS to download apps then it might be the problem .If you are using wifi and still it doesn't download then apply market enabler.I don't have link please search in samdroid.

cooldude_007 said:
Guys, I successfully rooted my spica with the help of metalspree's guide,

But now i'm not able to download apps from the market, I get stuck at "downloading" I tried restarting the phone many times but it didn't help.
Try this... go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. Click on market and clear the cache. After this reboot the phone and then try downloading from market. Works like a charm for me.

@metalspree- I only use wifi on my phone, I'll try finding the enabler. Oh and there is no market app under settings>application.

@djmykey- I'm not able to find the market app under the application list.

^^ Thanks a lot bro, That worked! :)

Ok now that the problem is solved, Is there anyway that i can enable flash without having to do the entire procedure all over again?

Live wallpapers and flash webpages are not working :(

Applied FE 7 ,i am impressed with the performance of phone no random reboots.Phone freezed only once in 48 hours ,charged it 2 days back used 2 hours of wifi lot of texting ,sync ,2 hours of calling still have 55% of charge .

Guys,

Is there a way to increase the volume of encoded video ( to spica format) - i use super to transcode

since the stock video player on spica output is very low for my liking

Or is there a better video player for my needs

anyone ?

:)

Spectre said:
Guys,

Is there a way to increase the volume of encoded video ( to spica format) - i use super to transcode

since the stock video player on spica output is very low for my liking

Or is there a better video player for my needs

I had a doubt regarding Samdroid mod.
We install the files on the memory card, what if we remove the memory card, and replace it with another one.
Also copy files from one memory card to another will the mod work ?
Like if I install samdroid on 2 gb card, then I copy content from 2 gb card to an 8gb card, and then insert the 8gb card.
Will there be issues ?

currently am on Kernel [LK2.09.6 (Upd SamdroidTools -> Multitouch on/off)

how to install Frozen Eclair 8 Beta 9

can i do it directly by using recovery

or i need install FE7 first?????

Back