TheITtude.com scammer is back with FPScrib.com

Yes, I am a Lawyer.
Yes, they can freeze your account if it has any transactions with fraud-related accounts.
It happened recently in Kerala where a fruitseller's account was frozen for a transaction worth 430rs only, because the UPI used for making payment was involved in some fraud case that too indirectly.

Read here - LINK
That implies that a fruitseller is responsible for ensuring each and every account that he is transacting with, is not involved with fraud. Is that legal ? If yes, how does that even make any sense ? Anyways, moving off-topic.

What a time to have all these happen! Take rest and get well soon.
Life is so hectic bro. I'm on antidepressants & sleeping pills from the last 2 years bro. I have a very bad life. Dunno when I will get relief from my life. I'm just faded up. Going through major depression. What will I tell ? Life is ****ing hard bro !

Life is so hectic bro. I'm on antidepressants & sleeping pills from the last 2 years bro. I have a very bad life. Dunno when I will get relief from my life. I'm just faded up. Going through major depression. What will I tell ? Life is ****ing hard bro !
Take care bruv. Stay strong. Hopefull things will get better.

He is using Phonepay. I have tried to connect with Anuj Bhansali who heads the trust and safety for the site to prevent more gullible customers falling into the trap. Lets see where this goes.

He is using Phonepay. I have tried to connect with Anuj Bhansali who heads the trust and safety for the site to prevent more gullible customers falling into the trap. Lets see where this goes.
I don't think he is oblivious of the fact that his co-founder was in jail few months ago. They all seem to be in on it. If he is truly innocent then I haven't seen a person so naive as him to start a venture with a convicted scammer.

Last edited:
Back