Thermalright Heatsink Mass Order Thread

Guys, a friend of mine has a paypal account, and he might be able to help us for about $400 or so. But someone will still have to look after customs and stuff.

What say?

hmm i was bed ridden for 2 whole weeks nad still dont have my comp :( so pls guys is the deal over?? did i miss it??.. nahin ye nahin hoo sakta!!! :( :(

cause i wanted a SI-120 .. so is it still on? pls do let me know ...

cya

Bumpity bump...

Come guys.... some one step-up and take charge of customs, local shipping etc. My friend is ready for an order of around $400.

Make up your minds before he changes his :bleh:

Customs will cost you 10% of the final amount.

So expect to pay 50 Dollars in Customs if yall spend 500 dollars together :bleh:

customs dont cost 10%. customs cost anywhere from free to 100%. i am talking from experience. but if u want to believe goldenfrag then yall can go ahead & order.

even if they value the items low but if u order 5 - 10 items / heatsinks the customs will stop it cause they know its for sale purposes. so according to me they will charge customs

stormblast said:
even if they value the items low but if u order 5 - 10 items / heatsinks the customs will stop it cause they know its for sale purposes. so according to me they will charge customs

stormy is right, the shipment will get assessed for customs duty and it could be as high as 100% the value of the goods or even free if you're lucky (the bulk order, however, reduces the likelihood of no customs duty).

Trust me customs costs are much higher....When Intel shipped me a heatsink to replace one with a broken fan the heatsink cost was $30 and the b******s in customs charged 50+% for the damn thing. UPS guy came with a slip and said I needed to pay Rs. 1500 or so for the bloody thing.

Back