Things from the U.S.A - ( Newegg, Amazon, Monoprice, Crazypc, Sidewinders Etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Agree. I noticed that for direct orders the shipping rates reduce for bulk quantities. For 1 I was shown $20, whereas for 10 pieces, it was $7.50 each. Customs is the main concern though.

^ sound equipment u condiser price + 33% duty + freight . Also guys dont ask for quotes post only if u seriously want a thing. the way this thread grows. i guess i will shut it in 2-3 days time and next 10 days do all calculations and get back to you

If it is not a big issue, maybe you can edit your first post to include the items that you are ready to bring -

For eg.

Sei

6 x 10 in Serial ATA (SATA) Cable - UV Blue: Cable Crazy

1 x 12 in Dual Blue Cold Cathode Kit: Cable Crazy

---------------------------------

kuki_295

Amazon.com: Belkin Lillian Thermoplastic Polyurethane Case for iPod touch 2G, 3G (Clear): J&R…

and

Amazon.com: Belkin F8Z550tt066 Lillian Silicone Sleeve Case for…

and

Amazon.com: Denon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphones: Electronics

or

Amazon.com: Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphones: Electronics

------------------------------------

and so on. This would help sorting out the mess and keep a track of whether you have acknowledged our request or not :)

mediahome.in said:
^ sound equipment u condiser price + 33% duty + freight . Also guys dont ask for quotes post only if u seriously want a thing. the way this thread grows. i guess i will shut it in 2-3 days time and next 10 days do all calculations and get back to you
Anuj, I really want the KOSS portapro cushions :( :-

Amazon.com: Koss PORTABLE Replacement Cushions: Electronics

I hope you will bring it as it has hardly any weight,evn tho the number may be only one..just include my stuff in your calculation

This kindle deal that I'm hearing off.. does anyone have links? Also, how much would the total price be? Also, doesn't Amazon ship the Kindle (even the new one once it's out) directly? How does doing a bulk order help us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back