Budget 15-20K Thinking of buying the lg 8x.........

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Feeling like buying the lg 8x just for the heck of it [emoji12][emoji4]
As it is i like LG phones tbh.

Was wondering if you great folks can suggest when there will be the next sale on these.
Plus do share about best option to grab it via 0 percent EMI now or in the sale.
Any ans all help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Agreed my old v30+ has burn in in the navigation button.

LG G8x is great if you value quality over quantity. People don't give LG enough credit not just in India but globally but they're solid and I'd choose them anyday over Samsung.
Bang
You spoke my mind
Love LG phones....
Still waiting for a good discount at flipkart, keeping my fingers crossed as LG seems to have decided to wrap up the mobile business now,, g8 might be the last from its stable and one of a kind.

Bang
You spoke my mind
Love LG phones....
Still waiting for a good discount at flipkart, keeping my fingers crossed as LG seems to have decided to wrap up the mobile business now,, g8 might be the last from its stable and one of a kind.
Ya i was hoping they would launch the v60 here sadly it didn't happen but g8x will be enough for me for many years.

Ya i was hoping they would launch the v60 here sadly it didn't happen but g8x will be enough for me for many years.
Same , g8x is fine but v60 has better camera , better audio and pen support its a no brainer. I was actually waiting for it but shame it won't be released in India !

Anyway don't see g8x going on sale anytime soon too fwiw.

But yeah I would have gotten v60 if they released it here !

Back