Monitors To 4k or not to 4k ?

does that discount code work on any other product as well ? (I am still in 2 minds, still considering the acer). And yeah, see if we can save on shipping and how much.

My contact has offered the same deal to me aswell.. since Prime were first to approach them, i guess they r sticking with the same offer, Im waiting for this month to sort my finances .. since black friday is also coming. its a damn good monitor i would probably buy it right away if i had the money ready.. lets see how it goes.. .. going to be one long month :I

yeah its a great monitor but i see many people complaining about the brightness bleeding, saw many videos on youtube and it looks horrible

im in two minds if i should proceed with the order placed with prime or not

yup, sweet monitor but at $1200...not an option...
Got a quote of Rs 59000 + tax(5.5%) for the PG278Q, what are your thoughts ?
Wont suggest pg278q at this point as pg279q or even acer xb27hu(which i think is ips panel too ) is avail

Inmo get pg279q only as its 10k extra if u consider price of 8q which is because of g-sync v2,better panel ,a bit higher refresh rate and hdmi input

just confused man... the PG279Q will be available locally in bangalore by dec 2nd week. Hope the price then is sane or if the Acer X34 predator becomes available (again at a decent price) might go for that.

just confused man... the PG279Q will be available locally in bangalore by dec 2nd week. Hope the price then is sane or if the Acer X34 predator becomes available (again at a decent price) might go for that.
i confirmed with supertron on the price for pg279Q which will remain 73.5k in bangalore and discount he was willing to offer was 70k locally but it will come in dec where as prime will ship in 2 weeks

Last edited:
Back