Tomb Raider - Discussion Thread

Where are my immunity pills? Need to build up some resistance for these delays. :(

PS: What's up with these retarded smileys?

Those are the forum default (vBSEO) smileys. They suck I know. It's already into consideration. Let's see if a new theme can resolve that.

E3 Exclusive Crossroads Trailer:

Tomb Raider confirmed for March 5, 2013 release

Tomb Raider will launch worldwide on March 5, 2013, Square Enix has confirmed at the end of the series’s reboot E3 gameplay trailer.

Source: VG247

E3 Stage Demo:

OMG! :scared14:

If CD can pulls this off, this could be equivalent to Uncharted of PC. What an irony. Uncharted was touted to lift Tomb Raider's style, when it came out and now we have Lady Croft adopting Uncharted's cinematic style. :p

Had seen this video one of the worst i would say in its series.Totally idiotic gameplay.A rip off and toned down uncharted series with a protagonist who has lost her charm and looks like ..dont know what to say.I will just say even if she comes nude i will vomit.
The series has lost its charm,.

This will be the most epic tomb raider ever. Glad the developers took the franchise in this direction.

Cannot wait for release day.

why was my comment deleted i would like to know now what wrong had i posted.

You have posted your view. That's perfectly fine. You need not defend your stance by proving someone else that he/she is wrong. Because everyone on the forums are entitled to their opinions as well.

That is why.

There is a lot of moaning in this game, last year's demo especially was super funny. Stream it and minimize the window and set the volume to high.
Watch as your parents enter your room with a poker face. :p
She can take a lil too much for a woman, just watching that demo gave me tetanus.

Back