Top Upcoming Games For PS2 in 2006 !

Ck Nish

Skilled
Feb 8, 2006
The greatest virtue a poster can have is not expecting any recognition in return. No seriously, you should never post something unless you want to.

Take dipdude for example. The guy creates tons of threads (about topics you would'nt even give second though to) although most of which sink down without a single post but he just keeps going at it. :clap:

Lastly, I'm weird enough as it is. Do you really want someone like me showing my appreciation towards you? :p

I do appreciate this thread though and it's resulted in some pretty good discussions. Now get back to work.:mad:

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
The greatest virtue a poster can have is not expecting any recognition in return. No seriously, you should never post something unless you want to.
You Really think that ? Sorry but iam the complete opposite ! If iam putting some hardwork then i expect it to be appreciated , hell I atleast expect some responses. Otherwise wats the point for me to waste my time on the thread posting things that i already know if everyone is least bothered !

Take dipdude for example. The guy creates tons of threads (about topics you would'nt even give second though to) although most of which sink down without a single post but he just keeps going at it.

Dipdude is the official news poster of TE. Just like a moderator has a duty of spamming and banning users for nothing , dipdude is responsible for posting latest news on TE. He is doing a very good job but its his duty !

Lastly, I'm weird enough as it is. Do you really want someone like me showing my appreciation towards you?

atleast some response !

I do appreciate this thread though and it's resulted in some pretty good discussions. Now get back to work

Thats very nice of u ! Thank u ! But again 2 or 3 people cant make a thread run for a very long time !

::: Peace :::

Ck Nish

Skilled
Feb 8, 2006
bluffmaster said:
You Really think that ? Sorry but iam the complete opposite ! If iam putting some hardwork then i expect it to be appreciated

People may comment in a thread if they want to or not and generally in response to the topic matter. You already recieved tons of appreciation for this thread, a sticky and 5 pages worth of posts. Just how much more praise do you want?:S

bluffmaster said:
Dipdude is the official news poster of TE

I always felt those duties were only restricted to the front page?:huh:

bluffmaster said:
atleast some response !

Like I said, You can't really expect or demand it.:no:

bluffmaster said:
Thats very nice of u ! Thank u !
:p

Params7

Skilled
Mar 18, 2005
Bluff, they don't reply, but they do appreciate it! Look at the number of views. That's what matters. Must understand there aren't many console players here...(Though the scenario might change 2 years from now when Ps3 rolls in :p, but that's then.)

Besides, you got a freakin' STICKY!! If this doesn't satisfy you, i don't think anything else will!

Anyways i'll help carry the thread forward. Will be posting some more games tomorrow.

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
People may comment in a thread if they want to or not and generally in response to the topic matter. You already recieved tons of appreciation for this thread, a sticky and 5 pages worth of posts. Just how much more praise do you want?

I always felt those duties were only restricted to the front page?

Like I said, You can't really expect or demand it.

Nevermind !:S :S :S

@ param :
Anyways i'll help carry the thread forward. Will be posting some more games tomorrow
Thats Exactly what I want , H.E.L.P ! I knew param wud have understood,my post was directed towards param ! U Know....... Samajdar ko Ishara Kaafi Hota Hai !:p BTW Thanx Param !:)

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
THE GODFATHER

Published by : Electronic Arts
Developed by : EA Redwood Shores
Genre : Third-Person Action Adventure
Number of Players : 1
Release Date : US March 21, 2006
ESRB Content Descriptors : Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes

a62ae474.jpg
192549bb.jpg
d19fd8f6.jpg

Welcome to the Corleone Family...

Welcome to the Corleone Family. After a life of small-time jobs and petty thefts, you've been accepted into America's most famous criminal organization. Now it's up to you to carry out orders, earn respect, rise through the ranks, and make New York City your own. Play your cards right and you could even be running everything as the next -- and most powerful -- Don.

A story about family, respect and loyalty, The Godfatherâ„¢ book by Mario Puzo and film by Paramount Pictures serve as inspiration for the game, as you join the Corleone family and earn respect through loyalty and fear while you rise through the ranks to become Don in a living, 1945-1955 New York. The Godfather video game will put you at the center of action in one of history's most revered cinematic masterpieces, allowing you to create yourself in the game, and then choose your path as you rise from lowly outsider to envied and feared Don.
Featuring non-linear action-adventure gameplay, The Godfather will offer gamers countless choices for solving the family's problems with brutal violence, skillful diplomacy, or a cunning mixture of both. From mob hits and bank heists to drive-bys and extortion, step deep inside the world of The Godfather -- where intimidation and negotiation are your tickets to the top. Players will use their powers of loyalty and fear to earn respect through interactions with characters in the world. Decisions made by the player in the game will have lasting consequences, just as it was in the mob underworld featured in The Godfather fiction.
The Godfather film from Paramount Pictures featured some of Hollywood's finest actors, and several are contributing to the game's development. All character likenesses from the movie will be included, and lending their voices to add a dramatic and cinematic touch to the game are the late Marlon Brando as Don Vito Corleone, James Caan as Sonny Corleone and Robert Duvall as consigliere Tom Hagen.
vito_and_clemenza.jpg
sonny_and_tom.jpg
genco.jpg

The Godfather Saga
Fall, 1945
Don Vito Corleone is a man sitting on top of the world. Known by many as "Godfather", the Don is one of the most respected--and feared--men in all of New York City. He is the proud father of four and the successful businessman behind the hugely profitable Genco Olive Oil Company in Little Italy. He is also the head of one of the nation’s most famous criminal organizations.
The Don was born Vito Andolini in 1892 in Corleone, Sicily. Fleeing the mafia violence that took the lives of his father and brother, the young Vito boarded a cargo ship for America and landed on Ellis Island, where he was renamed Vito Corleone. He began his life of crime at an early age, selling stolen goods out of an olive oil truck, but his career didn’t really take off until he started using his truck to deliver bootleg liquor.

Corleone's bootlegging business allowed him to expand into other areas and build power and influence in New York's underworld. By doing people favors and demanding only loyalty in return, Corleone solidified his power and gained many lifelong friends. Peter Clemenza and Salvatore Tessio, for example, are loyal Corleone organization members who have been with Don Vito since his early days in crime.
Thanks to the Don's shrewd business sense and loyal following, the Corleones have become one of the Five Families of New York. The Corleones operate primarily out of Little Italy, while the Tattaglia family controls Brooklyn, the Straccis operate out of New Jersey, and the Cuneo family claims Hell's Kitchen. It is the Barzini family, however, who many regard as the city's real power brokers. They reign over the lucrative Midtown. Violence occasionally erupts between the Five Families, though they currently maintain an uneasy truce. All in all, business for all of them has been good as of late.

As the Don enters his autumn years, the next generation of Corleones is taking a more active part in the family business. First-born son Santino ("Sonny") serves as an Underboss and seems eager to take over when Don Vito retires--or is retired. Frederico ("Fredo") also holds the title of Underboss, though it's been rumored that the Godfather has less confidence in his second born. Youngest son Michael is considered a "civilian" and appears uninterested in family affairs. He recently returned home after serving the nation overseas, where he won several medals for his exploits in combat, but more importantly to Mike, those medals were awarded without his father’s influence.
Corleone also raised another man as his son. Tom Hagen now acts as the Don's Consigliere, or advisor. During these relatively peaceful times Tom's advice is mainly restricted to business operations. However, many say a new period of violence in the New York mafia world is now at hand. Don Vito survived an attempt on his life during the last major war, which occurred nearly ten years ago. Luca Brasi, one of the Don's soldiers, expedited the end of those hostilities, known as the Olive Oil War, and earned the Don's eternal gratitude by taking care of anyone associated with the assassination attempt.

Many rumors have surfaced recently regarding the Don. Some say his grip on Little Italy is weakening, while others say he is quietly planning a major offensive to seize control of all New York City. Whatever the truth may be, the Don is putting all of his business concerns to the side, if only for a short while, to celebrate the upcoming wedding of his only daughter, Constanzia (Connie).

MY RATINGS !

Presentation [ 8.0/10 ] : You'll find an enormous amount of info in the well-designed menus. The opening scenes are some of the game's best, but it careens downhill from there.
Graphics [ 8.0/10 ] : Like the Bond games, EA's artists did an excellent job on a few of the key actors' faces. The cities are bland, repetitive and often hard to navigate.

Sound [ 7.5/10 ] : The Godfather theme song works beautifully. It's just good. The added music is very canned and sounds a little like Bond music. The major stars' voice-acting is top-notch, from Brando on down.

Gameplay [ 8.5/10 ] : The engaging "Respect" system and RPG-light elements are great. The working mechanics have trouble spots and the take-over business is addicting as hell.

Lasting Appeal [ 9.0/10 ] : This offline, single-player game took me 30 hours to beat, and I hadn't taken over the whole city. Easily a 40-50 hour game.

OVERALL : [ 8.5/10 ]
Reviews
IGN [ 7.9/10 ] :
Since the "urban mayhem" genre is finally filling out and I have played just about every single game in it, I can honestly say that the Godfather doesn't suck. On the contrary, much of it is impressive.

People looking for a perfect game, however, will be disappointed. GTA, True Crime, Driver, The Getaway -- none of these games are perfect either. But people expect more from EA, and The Godfather is one of those dearly held movies with which everyone has a strong opinion. From a narrative standpoint, I felt the game disappointed. The movie is in no way re-created in a manner that's terribly smooth, believable or touching. The lack of Al Pacino in a heavy-licensed game such as this is a huge setback, and you'll feel disappointed when you play it. Also, lots of little things might bug you -- the combat system, the cars, many simple little missions -- if you don't embrace the game's addictive qualities. I liked them for the most part.

Still, there are elements that totally stand out from any similar games in the category, from the extortion system to the business take-over model to the globally responsive respect system. Despite obvious areas in need of improvement, I had a blast playing The Godfather. Taking over businesses and rackets became an obsession. About ruling the other families? The process of taking them over is unique, tough and hugely rewarding. EA did a great job of explaining some things, yet following GTA's lead, left other things for gamers to discover. It also created a seamless world not heavily chopped up into cutscenes and load times, enabling gamers to feel undisturbed by technical issues. True, the Xbox and PC versions display some pop-up and LOD issues, and both are superior to the PS2 version, but all three do a better-than-adequate job of displaying an enormous and fully populated city.

Final analysis? It's a good game, but many of its strengths are bogged down by obvious flaws.
GAMESPOT [ 8.1/10 ] :
Combat is fun overall, especially because you're given a healthy set of options when it comes to executing people. The artificial intelligence is fairly good for most of the enemies. They'll often run for cover, team up on you, and duck behind objects. Occasionally, though, you'll run into some glitchy or just plain dumb enemies. Sometimes an enemy won't be facing you, but somehow he'll be pelting you with lead. Other times, enemies will simply stand around as you blast them, or they'll draw weapons and then put them away for some reason. Despite the infrequent AI oddities, the combat in The Godfather is a bloody good time.
With the sheer number of businesses to extort and missions to complete, you can easily spend 20 hours working your way up through the ranks and eliminating other families before finally becoming the Don of New York City. You can unlock bonus clips from the movie by collecting 100 film reels that are scattered throughout the city, so there's definitely plenty to do in The Godfather. If you're a fan of the film, you'll appreciate the way the game pays tribute to the movie. Even if you've never seen the film, the satisfying combat and challenging missions make this game worth playing.
MY REVIEW [ 8.5/10 ] : I Think The Godfather is a bloody good game and yeah when i say this I absolutely mean it ! I was anticipating this game for a very long long time and noe finally i got my hands on it and I must say that i am not at all Dissapointed. I am on the other Hand really really surprised and shocked that how can this type of a quality game recieve such bad reviews ! Well all i can say is that if u enjoyed playing GTA or mafia , then this game is a must have for u ! Even if u havent played the above games u MUST try out this game as it is really that good ! I have given it an 8.5 and i will tell u why : Well U see I am a perfectionist so the moment I heard that alpacino wud not be in the game i was really dissapointed , i mean if u have all the major characters like sir brando , robert duvell , james cann etc u certainly expect al pacino to be in the game.Although its not such a big deal but for the people who love the movie this will bring some dissapointment ! Anyways now lets talk abt the game shall we ? At first impression, its every thing you want it to be, create your own mobster,official clips from the film, VO's, NYC. EA have made this game amazingly realistic. People say, oh it will never reign superior above the likes of GTA, i personally dont think EA set out to attain that. They wanted to make a game about the film and thats what they did. The setting, the cars, the people, the things you have to do (extorting buisnesses, vendetta levels etc...) it all comes together to create the ultimate godfather experience. The one and only complaint i would make is no Al Pacino. He was the main character in the film and possibly the greatest, but the new mike corleone is great, more like the mike in the book. Overall, superb game, a must buy for all fans and non-fans (if there is any). A game that will live on forever !
BOTTOMLINE : ITS AN OFFER YOU CAN'T REFUSE !

elendil

Disciple
Feb 6, 2006
WOW !! that was some review.. Makes me wanna go buy that game right away. Why the hell are originals so expensive in India ?? Need to save up a bit for it.

Bluff man, you are doin a great job with this thread. Its one that Ive subscribed for.. Well done man. and THANK YOU.. Keep it coming..

Cheers mate.

Darthcoder

Mirko!
Skilled
Jan 27, 2005
Reps for Bluffy :)
Great work with this thread :D.
AM gonna buy this game as soon as it comes here :).
Carry on the good work :).

'You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bluffmaster again.' :mad:

Reps due mate :no:

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007

Sequel to THQ's million-selling franchise confirmed; Multiplatform release on PS3, Xbox 360 a reality. First screens and info inside!
by Jeremy Dunham
March 30, 2006 - It's WrestleMania 22 in Chicago, Illinois this weekend and to help celebrate the occasion, the folks from Yuke's, THQ, and WWE are going to make a special announcement tomorrow evening. To be revealed at the annual Superstar Challenge prior to this weekend's festivities (which includes the WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony and WrestleMania itself), the announcement will officially confirm the next iteration of the WWE videogame family, WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007.

In addition to confirmation that the game is coming to stores later this year, the most interesting piece of information actually relates to the systems on which the game is coming out -- which embrace PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions besides the expected PS2 and PSP SKUs.

This move not only marks the first time in the franchise's history that a SmackDown title will appear on two system generations at once, but also, the first time that the game will be headed to a platform other than one created by Sony.
"We are pleased to bring our highly successful WWE SmackDown vs. RAW franchise to next generation consoles," said Kelly Flock, executive vice president, THQ worldwide publishing. "As the publisher of the number one wrestling videogame brand in the world, we are eager to take this franchise to new heights by offering the game to current-generation, next-generation and handheld gamers."

"We are excited about the next groundbreaking release in the multimillion dollar SmackDown vs. RAW franchise," said Nelo Lucich, vice president of interactive, JAKKS Pacific. "WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007 combines ambitious, exciting features, such as the interactive fighting area within the crowd and a brand new analog control grappling system, which enhance the WWE videogame experience. We are confident this debut will offer a compelling sports entertainment experience for the next generation of gamers."

So what's this about a new analog control system and interactive crowd fighting? Specific details about those features are still a little vague, but we do know that gamers will be able to take their brawls into the audience just like on WWE programming, while also experiencing what THQ is calling "more realistic fighting" and "more intuitive movement." As stated earlier, though, what that means exactly we don't know.

What we do know, however, is that a number of improvements in other areas will certainly make the cut. Season Mode, for example, is said to feature "an unprecedented level of player choice" compared to previous games, while in-ring and outside-the-ring hotspots (which can be used to inflict bodily damage in special ways) have also been included. Moreover, arenas in SVR2K7 will be fully interactive to the point of supporting unspecified environmental damage and players will have the ability to take signs and other objects from fans and use them as weapons.

Speaking of weapons, there will be plenty of those too (more than in the last game) and brand new "High Impact Combination Moves" that round out each superstar's arsenal. Further enhancements, like an expanded General Manager mode, online play with voice chat support (finally!), high-definition displays for PS3 and 360, and updated rosters will also be included. Multiplayer fans should also be happy to note that up to six players will be able to wrestle each other at once for all three console iterations. Version details for the PSP, however, disc are still a mystery.

As always, there's still plenty to be learned about WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007 and we hope to bring you another update as soon we can. In the meantime, we invite you to check out the first "next-gen" screenshots of the game and remind you to check back with us again over the weekend should we learn anything more.

SOURCE : IGN
HOLY CRAP ! JUST LOOK AT THESE SCREEN SHOTS !
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
And They Say , BLACK Was the last good game on PLAYSTATION 2 !:rofl:

Reactions: 1 person

Params7

Skilled
Mar 18, 2005
I can't believe this. One more WWE game for the Ps2?!!

THQ couldn't have made me more happier. Those screens above are obviously next-gen though.

Oh and good to have you back Demon :)

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
Yeah its obviously Next-Gen screenies , But hey another smackdown for our gud old PS2. Could'nt have asked for more !! If Iam going to buy a ps3 then the no. 1 reason wud be wwe smackdown vs raw 2007 !

Metallus

Disciple
Jan 28, 2005
Aw man, I can't wait for SDvR 2007 :eek:hyeah: . Woops, looks like it ain't gonna be exclusive to Sony no more :S . Hell yeah, call me crazy but, I'd buy a console for the sole purpose of playing a WWE game :bleh:

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
Same here Dude , I Bought The PS2 for the sole purpose of playing smackdown !! But It does have many other classics !!

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
THE RETURN OF KRATOS !
Here are the screens of Sony’s follow up to last year’s Greek mega-hit. The games looks just as good as its predecessor and features some cool new environments (Kratos will fight on the saddles of some very very very large horses). The game doesn’t ship until 2007, but it’s never too early to get your hype on!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
GDC 06: God of War II Impressions
Our first look at Santa Monica's follow-up to our Game of the Year.
by Chris Roper
March 22, 2006 - This morning, Sony finally took the veil off of the follow-up to its award-winning Greek mythology slasher, God of War. The press release didn't reveal a whole lot of info about God of War II, aside from the fact that Kratos will still be kicking the utter @^$& out of everything, but Sony gave us a glimpse of the game during its GDC 2006 keynote.

David Jaffe stepped up on stage to introduce the footage (though he isn't directing the sequel) and explain why the sequel is a PlayStation 2 title rather than being for PS3. After claiming that the PS3 has problems displaying graphic nudity, the majority of the crowd began to laugh, directly in contrast to my sobbing.

Anywho, the reel was a montage of pre-recorded (though in-game) footage of Kratos killing an assortment of monsters intermixed with a bit of platforming, which it looks like the sequel may favor more than the first game. One section showed Kratos swinging from spot to spot, using what was likely a whip but possibly his blades - which blades, we're not sure. Another section showed Kratos carefully navigating a thin bridge high above a pit as one of his enemies plummeted to his demise.

As for the killing, it's quite obvious that God of War II looks to exceed the original in everything from the complexity of kills to the level of brutality. At the start, Kratos is shown picking up some sort of boar, holding it up by its feet and continuously slashing it in the gullet. Next, the God of War is shown facing down a Cerberus. Quickly grabbing one of its three heads, he makes a giant twist and pops off its head, blood spilling everywhere.

Later, as a cyclops standing a good 10 feet towers over Kratos, our anti-hero waits for a missed swing, steps up on the beast's knee to gain a bit of height, stabs him in the chest and uses the impalement as a make-shift ladder in order to reach his eye. A quick stabbing followed by a lot of eyeball ripping then took place.

The coolest part of the demo came at the very end as we saw Kratos standing atop a gryphon and battling a demon. Flying high above the clouds, Kratos gives the humanoid creature a good stabbing before tossing him over the edge. Unsatisfied with what is currently his only means of standing, Kratos then grabs one of the gryphon's wings, hacks at it a few times and tugs it free. Cut to the logo and the crowd erupts.

The trailer was brief, but what little footage we saw makes it look like the sequel will indeed trump the first game. It looks to be even more brutal than the original, and its killing sequences appear to be even more impressive this time. Man, this game looks hot.

source : IGN

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
Da Vinci Code !​

Publisher: 2K Games
Developer: The Collective
Release Date: May 15, 2006

Check Out These Awesome New Screenies
The Da Vinci Code Impressions - Unraveling the Mystery
We get an eyewitness look at the video game version of Dan Brown's mega-bestselling novel.

2K Games recently brought the latest build of The Da Vinci Code by the GameSpot offices so we could get a look at the progress of this puzzle-oriented game based on what must be the most popular novel of all time. It might surprise you that the game version of Da Vinci, in development by Getting Up house The Collective, isn't licensed straight from the upcoming sure-to-be-summer-blockbuster starring Tom Hanks and Audrey Tautou. Rather, The Collective has gone straight to the source to work with author Dan Brown in creating the familiar locations and events from the book--along with a handful of new ones to keep things fresh.
The Da Vinci Code comes to consoles and the PC in May, less one movie license but packing the most recognizable book title you could possibly think of.
If you're a part of the rapidly dwindling percentage who hasn't read The Da Vinci Code, the story centers on one Dr. Robert Langdon and his attempts to chase a centuries-old conspiracy across modern-day Paris while trying to avoid meeting his own untimely end. Fittingly, at its core, The Da Vinci Code is basically an adventure game. You'll travel from one famous location to the next, investigating clues or crimes, outwitting the authorities, and hopefully moving closer to discovering the secret hidden in Da Vinci's masterworks.

To do this, you'll be able to enter "examination mode" when you arrive at a key element of a particular location, such as a dead body. In this mode, you can pan around the scene close-up and get a detailed description of various items, such as the arrangement of the victim's limbs and what it may mean to the greater mystery. While in examination mode, you'll often pick up particular clues that are essential to propelling the storyline along and exposing your next task or destination.

Of course, like any good adventure game, Da Vinci will offer an item inventory and plenty of puzzles that require you to plug in the right object at the right location. But from what we saw, the use of items to solve puzzles will go a little more in-depth than that. For instance, during our demo, Langdon received a business card from the story's female lead, Sophie Neveu. Only by selecting the card in the inventory and rotating it around could the player reveal the cell phone number Neveu had hastily scrawled on the back. The player then had to select a cell phone from inventory and actively dial in the number to establish contact. It's nice to see such a degree of interactivity in inventory puzzles, which can often be somewhat dry.

The game will also offer a visual database to help you out with some of the more complex puzzles. Essentially, all the interactions you have with other characters and all the data and clues you collect will be added to an appendix that you can then pull up at any time for reference. This basically just saves you from having to write down important stuff, but in a game where the puzzles often involve obscure anagrams or archaic alphabets, we'll take all the help we can get.

Look for a mix of new and old places and events from the original story.
When you get tired of all the adventuring, there's some fighting to be had, though it's certainly not the focus of the game. As neither Robert nor Sophie is a champion street fighter, you'll want to approach each bad guy stealthily, which will let you pull off a sneak attack before you get into the mix. Once you engage in combat, you've got a "struggle" system to work with that lets you control how you grapple with the enemy. You can eventually enact a preset combo (with the button sequence shown onscreen) that will take the enemy out for good if you pull it off. And, of course, you'll want to move that body into the shadows as soon as possible, lest nearby forces of evil discover it.

The game's Robert Langdon may not look like Tom Hanks (nor Sophie like Audrey Tautou, sadly), but that doesn't seem to have affected its accuracy to the original story material, which is the important part anyway. The Da Vinci Code is due out in the middle of May--just a few days after the Electronic Entertainment Expo, in fact--and we'll bring you more on the game by then.
SOURCE : Gamespot

I Think Da Vinci code is emerging out to be a promising Title ! Those of us who have read the novel should definately must buy the game ! The best part about this game is that its not connected to the tom hanks movie in any way , which gives the developers all the creative freedom that they want ! The Graphics are really looking sweet at the moment and the preview is also positive ! Looks Like MAY is goin to be an awesome month for the ps2 owners as two highly anticipated Titles, this one and blood money are goin to be released ! Lets Keep our Fingers crossed and pray that these two titles are worth the Wait !:)