Top Upcoming Games For PS2 in 2006 !

Bluffmaster said:
^ Yep Its true that this game has Reached its Limits in the Terms of graphics , but still they could have atleast made some improvements to some of the wrestlers models...... For eg Look at batista , his Face could have been a lot Better ( Just Look at the 360 version of Him ) ! Plus I would Really Miss New wrestlers Like Khali , umaga etc.... Plus DX is also not in the Game ! Plus No new Match Type ( I may be wrong ) ! But still i am Glad that I will be getting a new and Improved season and GM mODE ! :)
I think the cut-off roster list for this game was this years Wrestlemania. Both Umaga and Khali took till Backlash to settle with their gimmick and moves. They may include the necessary materials to create them in CAW mode I think.

Anyways, what major improvements does the X360 version has over PS2 except graphics??

To Begin with Xbox 360 is having the all new Hud-Less Gameplay ( like Fight Night ) , No or very less Loading Time , some gameplay features like the ability to go into the crowd in any match and spectacular Graphics ! Apart from that the rest of the game is said to be Identical to the PS2 Version !

Its not confirmed that the Cut-off Date was Wrestlemania but I am still having some Hope of umaga and Khali making the Cut, the Reason being both of them Debued the Night after the Wrestlemania ! But Yeah at that Time who would have thought that those 2 will become the main eventers later-on.... :|

I Think you are forgeting : God of war 2 , Splinter cell double agent , Okami , Final Fantasy 12 , scarface etc......
Also the smackdown vs Raw 2007 Roster Countdown will start Later Tonight , so Don't forget to check it out @ IGN !

heres a list of upcoming games and new releases.

bully
yakuza
rule of rose
superman returns(november)
tony hawk project 8
just cause
justice league heroes
god hand
fast and the furious
guitar hero II
mortal kombat armegeddon
nba live '07

^^Yeah Bully is Gonna be Awesome :D ! Probably the Game of the Year ! Just Imagine the Gameplay of warriors , manhunt and the Freedom of GTA ! Rockstar is Gonna Kick some a$$es once again :eek:hyeah: !

Come November and My most anticipated Game SVR2007 is Gonna Release :D ! As Long as I get SVR2007 up and working , i dont care abt any other Title !

God Hand is Terrible Though , stay away frm that game :| !

God Hand got a good score from Gamespot, besides, its been done by one of the Capcom studios in which Shinji Mikami works in (and since he created Resident Evil series...), and its the first of its kind that is rather attempting a comedy take in its environment, its worth a try.

God Hand is terrible..not for me,All I can say is if anyone just wanna bash some people in the most ridicuous way possible plus some lowblows :p ..then this is the game you have been looking for.This game got me hooked like bees to a honeycomb.

I have no idea why IGN gave it a 3 whereas gamespot did it give it a 8,I would give it an 9..it would have been 10 if it wasn't for the cheesy dialogues.Plus most of the reviewers just compare it to DMC 3..wtf is with tht.This game rocked my socks off.. :hap2:

Extreme Psycho-Horror game ' Rule Of Rose ' banned in Europe (WTF?!)

505 Games responds to furor - PlayStation 2 News at GameSpot

Survival horror game Rule of Rose, which tells the story of a girl kidnapped by a secret society, attracted more controversy today. Due for release in Europe on November 24, the mayor of Rome recently called for the game to be banned, stating that "this game must not enter Italian homes."

But there's more incoming--in today's UK Times newspaper, European justice commissioner Franco Frattini was quoted as saying about the game, "[It shows] a young girl who is submitted to psychological and physical violence. This has shocked me profoundly for its obscene cruelty and brutality... These types of games are dreadful examples for our children."

The game's publisher, 505 Games, said the game is a horror game and, as such, is similar to other horror game titles available on the market in terms of content. However, it was adamant to make clear that the burial of the child protagonist or any other child is not shown in the game. The statement read, "[The game] does not in anyway incite minors to commit violent acts and does not promote acts of violence towards minors as erroneously stated on the cover of the weekly magazine Panaroma: 'the winner is the player who is able to bury the girl alive.'"

It added that the game is primarily an exploration game with puzzles which involve solving mysteries, and the only "sporadic" fighting scenes were against monsters.

The game's publisher has invited politicians and the media to a preview presentation in Milan, Italy, on November 23 to assess the game's content.

Rule of Rose Euro release cancelled - PlayStation 2 News at GameSpot

Rule of Rose has hit the headlines in recent weeks. The game has been labelled as containing "obscene cruelty" and being "profoundly shocking." There have been calls for it to be banned--even though it hasn't even hit the shelves yet, and few people have played it.

The psychological horror game is set in the 1930s and tells the story of a young girl called Jennifer who is packed off to a creepy orphanage. The UK's Video Standards Council gave the game a PEGI-16 rating, and it has already been released in the US and Japan. It was due to be released across Europe on November 24.

However, the publisher has said in a statement, "Following discussions with our retail and publishing partners, 505 Games has taken the decision not to publish Rule of Rose in the UK at this time."

Earlier this week, The Times and Daily Mail newspapers both ran articles condemning the game and the mayor of Rome has called for it to be banned. European justice commissioner Franco Frattini wrote to European Union governments urging them to tighten controls on what he described as "dreadful" games.

VSC secretary general Laurie Hall told industry trade magazine MCV that it was furious with the "grossly inaccurate" media coverage of the game, and called Frattini's claims "nonsense." She said, "I have no idea where the suggestion of in-game sadomasochism has come from, nor children being buried underground. These are things that have been completely made up."

The controversy surrounding the game comes hot on the heels of the furor surrounding recently released Rockstar Games' Canis Canem Edit (also known as Bully). In the UK some retailers refused to stock the game, and the game was even discussed in Parliament. The debate subsided after the game's official release, when it was found to depict hardly any of the scenes and actions that had been attributed to it.

Good thing I got my hands on a pirated copy before this happened. But really, is the government really in position to tell us what we should be playing or not?!

Perhaps that's one genre-defining game that just missed out its light, and with it being bad, it will be discouraging for other developers on the same genre line.

Though, from what I played so far, its not that jump-scary type of a game, but somehow controlling the little children being set around in a sad little atmosphere with a very weird storyline with its own set of twisted moments (lesbianism in a horror game? That too between little girls! and yes, the girl is tortured in a lot of gruesome ways you don't want to know) is something you won't want to experience often, even for entertainment, and specially if you're looking to videogames to get out of depression :p

And more PRESS gets on it. Low profits + not-needed controversy = Bad for the developer.

United Kingdom - The Times - Front page

Torturing this child is a game too far, says appalled EU boss

By David Charter, Europe Correspondent

Have computer games gone too far? Vote here and Join the debate

COMPUTER games depicting brutal and sadistic behaviour, and the ease with which children can obtain them, are to be the subject of a crackdown by the European Union.

A new Sony PlayStation game, which shows a young girl being kidnapped and tortured, led to Franco Frattini, the Justice Commissioner, calling yesterday for urgent action to limit the availability of “obscene” material to young people. He has summoned a meeting of EU Home Affairs ministers next month because of his revulsion after watching Rule of Rose.

The game is to be released in Britain on November 24, but is available to order on the internet. It has already sparked an outcry on the Continent: the Mayor of Rome has called for it to be banned.

The game puts the player in the shoes of a teenage girl who is repeatedly beaten and humiliated as she tries to break out of an orphanage. She is bound, gagged, doused with liquids, buried alive and thrown into the “Filth Room”.

It was given a 16-plus rating by the independent Pan European Game Information body (PEGI), but Mr Frattini suggested that voluntary ratings were no longer enough to stop obscene games falling into younger hands.

“An increasing number of such games display and even glorify violence, sometimes extreme violence,” he said. He singled out Rule of Rose about “a young girl who is submitted to psychological and physical violence. This has shocked me profoundly for its obscene cruelty and brutality.”

Mr Frattini hopes that industry representatives will come forward with their own proposals to clean up games aimed at children and find a better way to restrict their distribution to older teenagers.

He added: “It is first and foremost the responsibility of the parents to protect children from such games, but I nevertheless think that we at member state and European level also have to take responsibility to protect children’s rights.These types of games are dreadful examples for our children.”

Sony did not release Rule of Rose in the US for fears of an outcry, particularly over alleged overtones of lesbianism and sadomasochism, but its distribution was taken up by a small independent company. Similarly, the game will be distributed in Britain by an Italian company which has not secured a rating from the British Board of Film Classification.

A BBFC spokeswoman said: “It may not come to us. It’s up to the distributor. If this game is not deemed by the distributor to be gross, they can give it a 16-plus [PEGI] rating.”

The EU home affairs ministers’ meeting on December 5 will first look at how to increase awareness of the potential risks of violent computer games with tougher labelling and restrictions on sales to young people.

Mr Frattini is suggesting a follow-up conference early next year to consider a voluntary code of conduct on the production of interactive games for children.

His spokesman later added that the PEGI rating was “not sufficient because anybody can buy them. In practical terms, it is not like when you go to a movie and they don’t sell you a ticket.”

A spokeswoman for the Department for Culture, Media and Sport said last night that Britain, with jail or fines for supplying 18-rated games to minors, “has got strict measures which we think go far enough at present”.

Making it to European parliaments and headlines in newspapers - That's more publicity than the Hot-Cofee!

Hmm... very interesting .... so is the game any good ? I think it is similar to Haunting Grounds ...whuch was a pretty impressive survivor horror game :)

Its very similar to Haunting ground, to this extent you have a dog to help you around the mansion!

Haunting Ground is much better though, but Rule Of Rose tops in the 'silent & creepy' factor.

EA Sports CRICKET 2007 - Gamespot Review

If you're an Aussie or UK sports fan, then the next few months are all about one thing--the Ashes series being held Down Under. EA is capitalising on that buzz by releasing Cricket 07 just before the start of the first Test at the end of November, and the good news for cricket tragics is that Cricket 07 is EA's best effort at replicating the sport to date. The bad news is that some finicky bowling mechanics make it an uneven experience, with batting by far the more enjoyable half of the gameplay. And just like in real cricket, even the shortest matches can result in some tedium.

If you're a big fan of the sport, then you know that a little tedium is part and parcel of the whole experience. Indeed, Cricket 07 plays more towards hardcore supporters than casual followers, as the real-life game is represented here in almost simulation-like quality. While there is scope for slugfests at lower difficulty levels, Cricket 07 is very much a game that rewards patience and persistence, particularly when you get to Test match levels at higher-than-average difficulties.

EA's latest cricket offering features its biggest innovation to the series so far--the Century Stick control system. As opposed to previous entries in the series, which mapped shot selection to a PlayStation 2 controller's four face buttons, Cricket 07 uses both analog sticks for batting. The left is used for foot choice and batter placement, while the right is used to select shots and determine power. A hard pull straight down on the right analog stick, for example, will result in a fierce straight drive, while a gentle flick to the right will result in a batsman doing a leg glance. An impressive array of shots can be played in Cricket 07 (depending on where the ball is relative to your batsman), including French cuts, square cuts, cover drives, on-drives, pulls, hooks, sweeps, blocks, and more.

The Century Stick system feels more intuitive than the old button-mapped method, and you'll be pulling off a sweet variety of shots in no time flat. At the easier difficulty levels, Cricket 07 games will quickly become four- and six-run slugfests, as smashing shot after massive shot is criminally easy. However, if you ramp up the difficulty, timing and placement become much more crucial. Timing your shots accurately at higher difficulty settings can take some time to master, as mistimed shots are almost always the main cause for wickets falling. To make the task easier, Cricket 07 features an optional batsman timing gauge, which can show you whether you're swinging early, late, or right on time. This feature becomes essential as you play down the batting order of any team, as lower-ranked batters have significantly smaller "sweet spots" than the top order.

Running between wickets is a straightforward affair in Cricket 07--simply press the circle button, and your batsman will start to run. Choosing the right time to run is a skill you'll have to learn early, as even at the easiest settings opposition fielders have a tendency to be deadly accurate when returning the ball. Fielding is similarly easy to master in Cricket 07--at the default settings, all of the fielding is automatic, which means catches and throws are handled by the computer (and handled well for the most part). Even the assisted fielding option is pretty basic--Cricket 07 only lets you take control over the strength of a fielder's throw. If you're the type who wants complete control in the field, then you're out of luck.

While batting and fielding are relatively pain-free experiences, the bowling side of Cricket 07 is less smooth. To bowl, you first select from an array of deliveries available to each individual bowler--the better or more experienced the bowler, the more selections you can choose from. For fast bowlers, this can include deliveries like inswingers and outswingers, and for spin, it can include deliveries like leg spinners and googlies. Special deliveries (bouncers fall into this category) or signature balls (such as Shane Warne's flipper) are selectable once the bowler's confidence meter is completely filled--which is boosted each time he sends a good delivery.

Once a delivery is chosen, you'll need to select the pace and direction of the ball while the onscreen bowler does his run in. Setting the pace is easily done by pressing the X button before the pace meter rises above a certain point. Pushing the pace meter too much will result in a "no ball." Setting direction is where bowling becomes more finicky. In Cricket 07, you'll need to select a spot on the pitch where you want your delivery to initially land--and in this the controls become far too sensitive. You'll need a feather touch to accurately place a ball, as anything more will see the pitch indicator veer wildly. There are plenty of instances where you'll find the sweet spot for a ball, but then a slight movement of your thumb on the left analog stick will change the direction completely. While there's scope to argue that this replicates the real-life difficulty inherent in bowling accurate balls, as you can imagine, this can get a little frustrating during gameplay sessions.

That's not to say that bowling is impossible to lock down in Cricket 07--with enough practice and a light touch, bowling decent deliveries becomes regularly achievable. But despite your skill, you'll find that coming up with wickets was a torturously difficult affair, particularly when playing against computer opponents on high difficulties or even against human opponents willing to be conservative with their batting strokes. Cricket 07 seems to be geared more towards batting than bowling--it's easy to come up with high scores if you're patient, look for obvious gaps, and keep big shots to a minimum. Bowling is much more frustrating, as you'll be reduced to serving up the same deliveries over and over again--with the occasional change in pace or direction thrown in to hopefully catch a batsman off guard.

Of course, you could argue that cricket is like this in the real world. The delicate interplay between batting and bowling, between aggression and control, is what captivates the sport's fans, and in many ways that feeling is replicated in Cricket 07. Playing Test matches in Cricket 07 will take hours and even days between two skilled opponents, and even limited overs games can stretch out into gruelling affairs. In other words, if you're not already a fan of cricket's particular pacing, then Cricket 07 won't win your allegiance.

But if you are a fan, Cricket 07 will drown you in game modes--in a good way. Aside from quick matches which let you play international sides in limited overs or Test matches, Cricket 07 features enough in-depth international and domestic modes to make cricketers reach for their mobile phones in delight (you didn't think we'd let a cricket review slide by without a Warney reference, did you?). International options include world championship, world series, knockout cups, Test Series, and tours. Domestic modes focus on sides from England and Australia--on the English side, there's the county season, county championships, the NatWest Pro40, C&G Trophy, and a Twenty20 Cup; in Australia, you can play a state season, the Pura Cup, the KFC Twenty20 Big Bash, and the local one-day domestic series.

Cricket 07 also includes a dedicated Ashes mode, which lets you take charge of either the Aussies or the English in the 06/07 Ashes Tour of Australia. And if you're an Aussie wanting to erase the memories of last year's Ashes loss to the Poms, there's also the option to replay the 2005 series from scratch. Cricket 07 also features Ashes scenarios from 2005. These scenarios place you in charge of either the Australian or the English side from 2005, and you're asked to either emulate or change famous incidents from that Ashes series.

Graphically, Cricket 07 is all over the place. Detail is a little on the low side considering that other sports games are able to produce much better looking images on the admittedly ageing PlayStation 2 platform. Players are mostly unrecognisable, although some of the signature hairstyles of players, like Australia's Jason Gillespie, do mark them out. Player animations are generally smooth and lifelike, although there were plenty of instances of odd movement--players standing at wickets, for example, seem to swivel without moving their bodies. Even worse, the ball has a tendency to disappear for split seconds--this seems to happen almost exclusively when the ball is in the air on its way to the boundary. As for the stadiums, most are well represented, although the crowds themselves are horrible-looking 2D images.

Cricket 07 features the commentating pair of Mark Nicholas and Richie Benaud, with Nicholas also serving as the voice for all of the in-game tutorials. Nicholas and Benaud do a pretty good job of calling the games, although the range of phrases and expressions seems fairly limited. You'll hear the same quotes over and over again, and in some cases, the calls will also be completely opposite to what's happening onscreen.

If you're a fan of the sport, no doubt you're already lining up Cricket 07 as an early Christmas present to help you re-create all the real-life action of this coming Ashes series. However, some of the game's play issues ensure that Cricket 07 won't win any fence-sitters or new converts to the gentleman's game.

By Randolph Ramsay, GameSpot

Cricket 07 for PS2 - Cricket 07 Playstation 2 - Cricket 07 PS2 Game

935546_20061122_screen001.jpg

935546_20060912_screen012.jpg

935546_20061122_screen005.jpg

935546_20060912_screen003.jpg

935546_20060912_screen005.jpg

935546_20061122_screen006.jpg

935546_20060912_screen016.jpg

Its the first Cricket game Gamespot has reviewed since the 2k generation cricket games I think, they're finally getting mainstream.

Brian Lara Internation Cricket is next on Xbox360, Ps2 and PC. Peter Moore also mentioned Yuvraj Singh International Cricket during X360's India launch but so far no info on it has been recieved.

BULLY - Gamespot Review

Nobody likes a bully, and nobody likes being bullied. But what do you do when confronted by a bully? Do you sit there and take it out of fear that standing up to the bully will lead to even more torment? Do you rat him out and hope for the best, knowing that it'll lead to a parking-lot brawl after school? Or do you stand up, fighting fire with fire? Rockstar's latest game, appropriately titled Bully, puts you in that situation and gives you the tools to stand up to those bullies, knock them around with your fists, and rise to the top of a boarding school's social scene. The interesting story and unique setting set Bully apart from the pack, and the result is simply exciting.

Bully opens with you, 15-year-old troublemaker Jimmy Hopkins, getting dumped off at a boarding school by your newly remarried mother and her rich husband. Your mother and her new husband intend to spend an entire year away on a cruise while you languish in what might as well be a teenage prison with slightly better-looking uniforms. Bullworth Academy is run by a clueless administration and a series of social cliques that are always scrapping. As the new kid thrown into the equation, you're quickly painted as an outcast. You're also befriended by another such outcast, a weird kid named Gary, who is apparently off his attention deficit disorder meds and has delusions of taking over the entire school. However, crazy Gary removes himself from the picture relatively early on, leaving you to fend for yourself against the school's different factions while attending classes, avoiding authority figures, and occasionally kissing girls.

While the gameplay is certainly strong, it's the setting and storyline that make Bully worthwhile. The characters are over-the-top caricatures of what you'd expect to see from jocks, principals, nerds, cheerleaders, and so on. Jimmy, however, is sort of the street-smart kid in the middle of it all. His dialogue is well written, portraying him as the one who can see through almost all of the personalities before him. That, plus the high school setting, is relatively untapped for this type of game. The conflicts seem real and edgy without being gratuitous, and the game maintains a T-for-Teen rating, without making you feel as if it's pulling any punches. It's like a modern-day River City Ransom.

Bully is an open-ended mission-based game, but don't mistake open-ended for a lack of structure. This is school, after all, and you're expected to attend two classes each day. You wake up at 8 a.m., have a morning class at 9 a.m. and an afternoon class at 1 p.m., and after that you're free to take on additional tasks until 11 p.m., which is curfew. Of course, rules were made to be broken, so as long as you dodge the prefects who roam the campus or the police who roam the nearby town, you can stay out and about until 2 a.m., at which point you'll automatically pass out from exhaustion and wake up at 8 a.m. the next morning. The game time moves pretty quickly, but because there's no real deadline for getting things done, you can take missions and classes at your own pace. So the game does have a specific structure to it, but it never feels as if you don't have enough time to get things done.

While it may be tempting to blow off all of your classes, staying in school has very real benefits. Each class has five minigame sessions, and succeeding at each task gives you a bonus. Doing well in gym class teaches you new fighting moves via wrestling and gives you increased accuracy by winning at dodge ball, which is a simple take on the game and serves as a bit of an homage to the classic '80s game Super Dodge Ball. English class gives you a set of letters, and you have to come up with as many words as you can by using those letters. Passing English gives you increased verbal abilities, allowing you to beg off from beatings or apologize to authority figures to avoid getting busted. Chemistry class gives you access to a chem set in your bedroom that lets you make firecrackers and stink bombs. Shop class has you pressing buttons in a set sequence to build BMX bikes, which are then unlocked for your use. Art class is a Qix-style minigame (or, more accurately, it's maybe a little more like the seedy naked lady Qix clone, Gal's Panic) that has you claiming parts of a painting while avoiding erasers and other enemies. Photography is the least essential of all classes because it just unlocks the ability to take photos and save them to your memory card. It also gives you a side mission as a yearbook photographer, with the goal of finding and snapping pictures of every student. Once you complete all five sessions of a class, you're no longer branded as a truant for skipping that class. So on top of getting some necessary upgrades, getting school out of the way early opens up your schedule for more missions.

Bully is broken up into chapters. Each chapter has you butting heads with one of the school's different factions, so you'll be going on missions to trip up that faction. For example, the preppie kids prefer in-ring boxing to street fighting, so one mission will have you head to their boxing ring and take on some challengers. In the segment where you take out the jocks, you work more closely with their nemeses, the nerds. You'll sneak into the girls' dorm to take naughty photos, steal the school mascot's uniform and use it to sneak around and pull off some nefarious deeds, and so on. Some missions are less about your current target, though. During the course of the game, you'll also help out some teachers, like the pervert gym teacher who asks you to go on a panty raid or the alcoholic English teacher who needs a little help cleaning up his act. None of the missions are lengthy or difficult, but the variety of the tasks you take on will keep you interested from start to finish.

Jimmy's abilities grow as you unlock new attacks and get new items. You interact with specific students by holding down the L1 button to lock onto them. From there, you can greet them positively or negatively. These social buttons are also used to hire bullies as bodyguards, to attempt to kiss girls, and so on. Of course, locking onto a target is also the best way to fight it. You get a good number of weapons during the course of the game, and they're all appropriately adolescent, like a slingshot, firecrackers, a bottle rocket launcher, a potato cannon, itching powder, stink bombs, the occasional baseball bat, and your fists. Your fists and feet are your most potent weapons, and there are no guns, knives, or anything else that would just straight-up cause death in the game. Enemies can block your basic attacks, but you can learn overhand hits, low sweeps, and other moves that can get around an enemy's block. On top of that, you can also grapple enemies, taking them down and kneeing them in the groin or hitting them in the face some more. The fighting system is really satisfying, though no single enemy is ever very tough. The enemies do, however, provide more of a challenge when you're outnumbered. Many of them drop life-restoring cola, so even when you're outnumbered, the odds never seem too overwhelming.

From a technical perspective, Bully won't immediately blow you away, but that's because of the age of the PlayStation 2 platform. Taking the platform into consideration, Bully looks great, with a lot of lifelike animation that makes the characters come alive during its cutscenes. The frame rate isn't 100 percent solid, but it always maintains a playable speed, and things like camera control rarely get in the way. The voice work is fantastic. The characters are perfectly cast with voices that fit them, though you won't recognize many, if any, of the names behind those voices. The same goes for the music. Rather than being filled with a bunch of instantly dated modern music that any teen might listen to, Bully has an original score that is thematically similar throughout, with plenty of harpsichord, all of which helps give the game a cinematic feel. The game has widescreen support and Dolby Pro-Logic II, which both work about as you'd expect.

Bully isn't a very difficult game, and it's likely that you'll be able to get through the storyline and see its somewhat predictable conclusion in about 15 hours or so. If you're a completist, there are plenty of hidden objects to collect, clothing items to purchase, and side missions (like bike races) to take on, and you can go back and do those things after finishing the main game. Overall, it's interesting from start to finish and most definitely well worth playing.

By Jeff Gerstmann, GameSpot

Posted Oct 19, 2006 7:53 pm PT

Bully for PS2 - Bully Playstation 2 - Bully PS2 Game

928128_20061018_screen001.jpg

928128_20061018_screen003.jpg

928128_20061018_screen008.jpg

928128_20061018_screen017.jpg

928128_20061018_screen010.jpg

928127_20060829_screen021.jpg

928128_20050607_screen001.jpg

928127_20060829_screen008.jpg

928127_20060829_screen015.jpg

928128_20060915_screen001.jpg

928128_20060915_screen011.jpg

928128_20061018_screen041.jpg

928128_20061018_screen046.jpg

928128_20061018_screen048.jpg

928128_20061018_screen024.jpg

bully-20061016000508840.jpg

bully-20061016000508230.jpg

bully-20060928045106082.jpg

bully-20060928045058036.jpg

bully-20061013072852175.jpg

Well that's a lot of screenies, but doesn't tell even quarter of the features in this game. Totally simulates the life of a student in a boarding school - but choses to fight instead of resisting.

Will be posting Final Fantasy XII's review tomorrow.

Gr8 work dere Param .... this thread is finally gettin revived again :p ..lol

@ Cricket 07 : Read the IGN review ...a ccording to dem its d best EA Cricket game to date .... player models r nice but those spectators look awful especially on PS2 :|

@ Bully : Just got ma hands on dis one ....hve played it for 1 hour ...here r my initial reactions :

I did'nt like d controls .... controlling d character with just d right analog stick sucks :| .... it cud hve been like normal third person games wherein u control d charac.. using both d sticks ....

I m not very impressed with d graphics .... almost like GTA but GTA SA was a bit better nd realistic .... but dey r not dat bad .....

The voice work is Mindblowing .... better then GTA ...yes its better then GTA :eek:hyeah: .....

The game is Funny ..... d missions r good .... the classes r gud ...... nd jimmy hopkins kicks ass :eek:hyeah:

Not much impressed with d AI .... its kinda stupid nd very unrealistic at times...

Dats it .... so far i hve played for just 1 hour ..... i m sure this game wont dissapoint me ... so far its Lookin Kwel.... not brilliant but cool ....:)

Bluffmaster said:
Gr8 work dere Param .... this thread is finally gettin revived again :p ..lol

@ Cricket 07 : Read the IGN review ...a ccording to dem its d best EA Cricket game to date .... player models r nice but those spectators look awful especially on PS2 :|

@ Bully : Just got ma hands on dis one ....hve played it for 1 hour ...here r my initial reactions :

I did'nt like d controls .... controlling d character with just d right analog stick sucks :| .... it cud hve been like normal third person games wherein u control d charac.. using both d sticks ....

I m not very impressed with d graphics .... almost like GTA but GTA SA was a bit better nd realistic .... but dey r not dat bad .....

The voice work is Mindblowing .... better then GTA ...yes its better then GTA :eek:hyeah: .....

The game is Funny ..... d missions r good .... the classes r gud ...... nd jimmy hopkins kicks ass :eek:hyeah:

Not much impressed with d AI .... its kinda stupid nd very unrealistic at times...

Dats it .... so far i hve played for just 1 hour ..... i m sure this game wont dissapoint me ... so far its Lookin Kwel.... not brilliant but cool ....:)

controlling the character with the right analog stick?? Eh..You sure abt this?

I finished the game and it was awesome,really good game from rockstar..as for the controls,it was fine for me...tht is left analog for character control and right analog for camera.

The best thing abt bully would be it's soundtrack especially when you are abt to face the bosses of jocks,greasers.But the best music would be when you are in the final fight..kinda similiar to the haunting song of Halo but with some rock and other jazz.I liked it so much tht I even pre-ordered it's soundtrack.

Simply put this is the game where I had the most fun..it feels so satisfying when you can shove some jocks or bullies into a locker or the best part...shoving the prefects head into the toilet and flushing him a.k.a dunking!!

Back