Trackers - Discussions Thread

Hi
I have been looking for genuine trackers to download flac files for the kind of music that I like..
I can listen to anything as long as it's relaxing and serene even acoustic versions too... But
My preferred genres are
Hindustani classical vocal and instrumental
Ghazals - preferably classical based
Golden oldies of Bollywood (occasionally newer yet good Bollywood, I also listen)
Soft serene vocal and instrumental jazz
English - oldies when vocals were the mainstay..
English - soft R&B, pop jazz, ( but then I love MJ and similar artists)
Guys anyone???

Hi
I have been looking for genuine trackers to download flac files for the kind of music that I like..
I can listen to anything as long as it's relaxing and serene even acoustic versions too... But
My preferred genres are
Hindustani classical vocal and instrumental
Ghazals - preferably classical based
Golden oldies of Bollywood (occasionally newer yet good Bollywood, I also listen)
Soft serene vocal and instrumental jazz
English - oldies when vocals were the mainstay..
English - soft R&B, pop jazz, ( but then I love MJ and similar artists)
check DM

Guys
The following are not avaibale on public trackers, if you could share link from your private tracker would be grateful...

flac version of
101 love songs (2008) a 5 cd compilation.. (at all public ones only the mp3 variant is there...

Also I am not sure if this compilation ever made to a cd...
Michael Jackson - In the mix

Anywhere I could find the flac version...
Thanks

Last edited:
@JMak lemme know if u want a torrentleach invite.
The site is good for scene content. However i have no idea about music.
Sure
I had an account 3 years back, but the sort of content I download doesn't really help my ratio at all... Hence it got disabled and deleted I guess..
Will try again
Thanks

@JMak lemme know if u want a torrentleach invite.
The site is good for scene content. However i have no idea about music.
Registered, but unfortunately their music collection is very limited.. Couldn't find what I needed there..
Many thanks for the help though mate.

Still on the lookout for those two albums and some good vocal jazz, soft pop, Lte night listening kind of stuff...
I have been able to arrange a lot of music myself, if anyone is interested in listening the classic vocal jazz, Indian classical in flac, let me know

Got one FL invite expiring in 2 days if anyone wants, First come first served and need some ratio proofs (any tracker will do but account age should be atleast 6 months old and atleast a couple of tbs of upload)

How do I get on PTP? I'm on a couple of private trackers (for books and movies) with good ratio and uploads
Now is actually the best time to get into PTP, they have raised their user cap a week age. I think they are actively recruiting on some trackers.

Back