Trackers - Discussions Thread

Depends on what you're looking for, most of the newer rips show up everywhere anyways.
I'm not a user there so I wouldn't know but it's run by the guys from the internal group HDBrise.

I am looking for any private tracker which release new TV content in x265 (this is must), 1080p or 720p. Which one?

I am looking for any private tracker which release new TV content in x265 (this is must), 1080p or 720p. Which one?

No private tracker releases x265 TV rips because it's not a codec widely accepted by scene groups, you'll mostly find it only on public trackers from p2p groups.

Good riddance. Arrogant staff with horrendous policies + poor quality standards.

What horrendous policies ? As for the poor quality standards, it only changed once they allowed anyone to upload a few months back. Not surprised tbh, 2017 was the worst for them with constant downtimes and whatnot.
They used to have good staff back in the day but every tracker has arrogant and good staff anyways so it wasn't any different. Still had the second fastest pretimes after ScT until a few years back, I only feel bad for that well seeded massive archive section that was freeleech.

He meant they banned Indian invitees for quite some time. After all what ever site offers is free. All we can say is good bye

Those rules were totally justified tbh, like a decade or so ago Indian pirates were some of the worst that I've ever come across.
Indian net speeds were still garbage to maintain ratios, most of them didn't know what a seedbox was and a lot of them used ratio cheaters and kept getting banned everywhere else, those who knew anything about torrenting were busy trading or even selling invites.
No surprises then that sites like IPT have a massive Indian userbase, it used to be run by incompetent people at least as long as I was a member, a friend ratio cheated like crazy and still never got banned.

He meant they banned ..

That is something which would come much later on in the list of their blunders.

They had made amendments in the archive section and that had taken the USP off their site. Then came the nagging downtimes, and if that was not enough, they would demand donations like juveniles. Their staff was always VERY mercurial and everything basically came together to bring down what was once a very reputable option. They even were mistreating users in the irc channel from what I have heard. The staffers def are the ones to blame for the debacle.

ipt is the most despicable tracker, and same goes for its other aliases.

Back