Trackers - Discussions Thread

vishals

Disciple
Hey I am relatively new to trackers. Asking a friend who happens to be on snahp, has never given me much to grieve about. Would it be possible getting an invitation for filelist as I don't plan on bothering him as much as I do, going forward?

Hey, Sorry but I can't invite you as I myself joined 4 days ago. But they are having an Anniversary celebration (that's how I got in) so keep looking, some long time member may have few invites!

red dragon

Justiceforall
Veteran
Any site dedicated to audiobooks? Audible is very expensive here. Need to give the eyes some rest.
I don't have a kindle. Anybody using one? I know it's not good with pdf, but will only be reading novels. Is there any text to speech option available in the basic kindle?

Last edited:

manucitc

Disciple
Any site dedicated to audiobooks? Audible is very expensive here. Need to give the eyes some rest.
I don't have a kindle. Anybody using one? I know it's not good with pdf, but will only be reading novels. Is there any text to speech option available in the basic kindle?

This is like holy grail of audio book tracker, nothing is better than this...

Rezep

Disciple
Anyone have any invites or could invite me to some asian movie tracker? Looking for this one thai movie (the bodyguard 2004) specifically

manucitc

Disciple
Anyone have any invites or could invite me to some asian movie tracker? Looking for this one thai movie (the bodyguard 2004) specifically
I can't invite you on tracker for single torrent, but let me know I can share torrent file with you of movie you mention..