Trackers - Discussions Thread

Hey I am relatively new to trackers. Asking a friend who happens to be on snahp, has never given me much to grieve about. Would it be possible getting an invitation for filelist as I don't plan on bothering him as much as I do, going forward?

Hey, Sorry but I can't invite you as I myself joined 4 days ago. But they are having an Anniversary celebration (that's how I got in) so keep looking, some long time member may have few invites!

Any site dedicated to audiobooks? Audible is very expensive here. Need to give the eyes some rest.
I don't have a kindle. Anybody using one? I know it's not good with pdf, but will only be reading novels. Is there any text to speech option available in the basic kindle?

Last edited:
Any site dedicated to audiobooks? Audible is very expensive here. Need to give the eyes some rest.
I don't have a kindle. Anybody using one? I know it's not good with pdf, but will only be reading novels. Is there any text to speech option available in the basic kindle?

This is like holy grail of audio book tracker, nothing is better than this...

Anyone have any invites or could invite me to some asian movie tracker? Looking for this one thai movie (the bodyguard 2004) specifically

Anyone have any invites or could invite me to some asian movie tracker? Looking for this one thai movie (the bodyguard 2004) specifically
I can't invite you on tracker for single torrent, but let me know I can share torrent file with you of movie you mention..

Hi all,
Looking to get into trackers for lossless music. Any tips or heads up? Languages - English and Hindi songs.
Edit: please communicate via PM route, thanks.

Last edited:
I would love to get IPT invite if I can. I used to be a member when I had seed box long back. But now at home I have 50 Mbps symmetric connection and I use my android tablet to torrent so I can keep it on full time for seeding.

Don't most of the trackers being discussed here openly have a policy to not be discussed openly? Request you to not break any rules of the trackers and also maintain safety of techenclave.

Please us pm route, just my 2 cents

For English RED, Pedro's BT & Orpheus are top. RED is the easiest to get into, they have interviews just like what.cd used to have.

Thanks, will check this out.
Don't most of the trackers being discussed here openly have a policy to not be discussed openly? Request you to not break any rules of the trackers and also maintain safety of techenclave.

Please us pm route, just my 2 cents
I was not aware of this. Thanks for informing, and apologies for not mentioning this in my previous post. Will edit it to reflect the same.
If people have trackers for Hindi/Bollywood songs, please let me know via PM. Thank you.

I would love to get IPT invite if I can. I used to be a member when I had seed box long back. But now at home I have 50 Mbps symmetric connection and I use my android tablet to torrent so I can keep it on full time for seeding.
hit me up with your email. I think I have a few invites.
For English RED, Pedro's BT & Orpheus are top. RED is the easiest to get into, they have interviews just like what.cd used to have.

is pedros back up yet ?

their big bloated ego buried them.

That's the fate of most of these exclusive trackers just like FTN, ScT, SCC, Uk-T and now possibly pedros.
BTN will also slide down into obscurity eventually due to all the OTT servies.
Only HDBits will stand the test of time and maybe PTP.

That's the fate of most of these exclusive trackers just like FTN, ScT, SCC, Uk-T and now possibly pedros.
BTN, i have different opinion.
Instead to subscribing to 5 different OTT, i got everything in there. plus Netflix India censors stuffs recent example Jupiter's legacy - Indian version has only stereo sound, plus mutes and beeps. . so i just download stuff from btn instead.
Another exaple was better call soul.. netflix Indian version is just censored sh!t and has 2 weeks waiting period.

Plus it has great series which are not in OTT .

Private trackers Avistaz(Asian films and shows), Cinemaz (Niche european movies?) and Exoticaz (adult) are currently open for signups until the 23rd of may.

If anyone have HDBits account, don't think they need PTP or BTN though.. It's almost impossible to get into these 3 tracker specially HDBits.

BTN, i have different opinion.
Instead to subscribing to 5 different OTT, i got everything in there. plus Netflix India censors stuffs recent example Jupiter's legacy - Indian version has only stereo sound, plus mutes and beeps. . so i just download stuff from btn instead.
Another exaple was better call soul.. netflix Indian version is just censored sh!t and has 2 weeks waiting period.

Plus it has great series which are not in OTT .
Also BTN is ratio free which I like, and retention is great even for older torrent

I meant in terms of snobbiness, most of the exclusive trackers end up in the same way or are rendered obsolete as time goes by. Before BTN, there was BitmeTV that was considered an exclusive and difficult to get into tracker over a decade ago and even that went down.
TV shows can still be found in 100 diff sites and not everyone needs a tvtracker due to OTT and pirated streaming sites like mo*ie**ca, yes some shows may or may not be available in some countries but most people do not require a torrent tracker for tv shows these days.
I actually preferred Freshon.tv while it was still around, it offered everything that BTN did without the elite tag, MTV was decent too before it went down and came back online.

Back