Trackers - Discussions Thread

Ramadhir Singh

Wasseypur
Adept
anyone knows how to connect with desitorrent admin, or any user who want to help me, by sending a staff message ?
after recent update it says my username invalid.. even im getting the username, which is correct, in email while pw reset..

Kmkaks

Disciple
Wondering if I can download the same torrent on seedbox and pc simultaneously from most pt’s? I am member in the most famous book tracker, and a few new but good film trackers.

Asking because I got a seed box for a few weeks but it is too clumsy and downloading from seedbox is not as smooth as using p2p and takes forever.

Last edited:

JMak

Adept
Guys kindly share some good trackers for Indian music ( bollywood new and old plus classical punjabi and all )
I am okay with public trackers ,don't need private obes as I won't seed or buy anything)
Thanks

TheCoolerPlayer

Adept
Guys kindly share some good trackers for Indian music ( bollywood new and old plus classical punjabi and all )
I am okay with public trackers ,don't need private obes as I won't seed or buy anything)
Thanks
Check out SoulSeek. Not an exhaustive collection, but it does have a lot of stuff. Btw it's not a tracker, just a p2p network

raksrules

Elite
I know that IPT will give warning and then eventually disable your account if you are not active. I have build my ratio on IPT (thanks seedbox) and now use it only sometimes to download stuff that are either hard to get or need entire packs in one go. I make sure I seed their minimum 2 week as required to avoid HnR.

I want to know what counts as inactivity? Does me keeping the torrent for seeding all the time consider being active? Even if I don't login into IPT frequently?

vishals

Disciple
I want to know what counts as inactivity? Does me keeping the torrent for seeding all the time consider being active? Even if I don't login into IPT frequently?
Not login to site for days/months (duration is different from tracker to tracker) surely counts as inactivity, seeding alone doesn't suffice. IPT sends you a warning email after 2/4 weeks of inactivity (no login) and will disable your account permanently if you don't login for 3 months if I recall correctly. I would strongly suggest to keep all tracker sites bookmarked and open/login to them atleast once a month. Some trackers do give you option to park account for extended periods, you can use that if you are travelling and can't access site for months.

raksrules

Elite
Not login to site for days/months (duration is different from tracker to tracker) surely counts as inactivity, seeding alone doesn't suffice. IPT sends you a warning email after 2/4 weeks of inactivity (no login) and will disable your account permanently if you don't login for 3 months if I recall correctly. I would strongly suggest to keep all tracker sites bookmarked and open/login to them atleast once a month. Some trackers do give you option to park account for extended periods, you can use that if you are travelling and can't access site for months.

I do have a reminder every month to login, just in case and I have it always open as one tab on my ipad so I don't forget.