Trackers - Discussions Thread

@Mods can we have a sticky for this?

Filelist new Update

We were overwhelmed by your wishes and messages!

You know that over the years, I've always said that the community has a significant voice. Your words have always mattered, and we've never been indifferent to them. Your voice has been heard, even now.

I am delighted to announce that the website will not be shutting down!
Donations are now reactivated, so everything is returning back to normal.

One of the founders of the website, God, is back and will take over the technical aspect to ensure the site continues to thrive. He is trustworthy, loyal, and things will certainly go well from this point of view.
However, we also needed someone to take care of the other aspects of the work. From now on, Oana will handle everything related to the staff, server payments, and all the internal matters that a SysOp does. She will get promoted to the SysOp class. She is more than capable and competent to maintain control and ensure that everything runs smooth internally. Congratulations!

Together, they will continue the necessary work to keep this website alive.

That being said, this announcement will be my last. I, EboLLa, am permanently retiring from the community.
I want to personally thank you all for all the private messages and wishes you've sent me. There have been so many, and I genuinely appreciate them from the bottom of my heart. You are all wonderful, and I appreciate each and every one of you!
I am and have been honored that I could contribute to your well-being! To all of you. Farewell and take care! :love:

So let's wish Oana and God best of luck!

With love and appreciation,
EboLLa

Filelist new Update

We were overwhelmed by your wishes and messages!

You know that over the years, I've always said that the community has a significant voice. Your words have always mattered, and we've never been indifferent to them. Your voice has been heard, even now.

I am delighted to announce that the website will not be shutting down!
Donations are now reactivated, so everything is returning back to normal.

One of the founders of the website, God, is back and will take over the technical aspect to ensure the site continues to thrive. He is trustworthy, loyal, and things will certainly go well from this point of view.
However, we also needed someone to take care of the other aspects of the work. From now on, Oana will handle everything related to the staff, server payments, and all the internal matters that a SysOp does. She will get promoted to the SysOp class. She is more than capable and competent to maintain control and ensure that everything runs smooth internally. Congratulations!

Together, they will continue the necessary work to keep this website alive.

That being said, this announcement will be my last. I, EboLLa, am permanently retiring from the community.
I want to personally thank you all for all the private messages and wishes you've sent me. There have been so many, and I genuinely appreciate them from the bottom of my heart. You are all wonderful, and I appreciate each and every one of you!
I am and have been honored that I could contribute to your well-being! To all of you. Farewell and take care! :love:

So let's wish Oana and God best of luck!

With love and appreciation,
EboLLa
Do you have invite for filelist?

though I am a bit inactive as of late, I have a few FileList invites, hit me up if you want one. But have some sort of reputation will be appreciated as some trackers would ban the whole tree in case someone misuses the tracker invites.

They are open for registration. But somehow detects my VPN and shows error. Any idea how to register there. ( They seems to block countries around indian subcontinent )
You need an invitation from an exciting member there to get register from India IP without VPN.

Indian IP are blocked from open registration there

Any reason why you want to join Avistaz.

I can arrange an invite for you if you put solid reason here.

It's a good tracker if you need content for Korean or Chinese , not much indian contents

They are open for registration. But somehow detects my VPN and shows error. Any idea how to register there. ( They seems to block countries around indian subcontinent )
I would sugget that you drop these 2 trackers. If you are looking for obscure and niche content you should join CinemaGeddon. You will find everything in CG. Its even better than KaraGarga (KG)
If you are a power user on popular trackers you will find recruitmnet/invite section on the forums for KG. Try applying from there.

You need an invitation from an exciting member there to get register from India IP without VPN.

Indian IP are blocked from open registration there

Any reason why you want to join Avistaz.

I can arrange an invite for you if you put solid reason here.

It's a good tracker if you need content for Korean or Chinese , not much indian contents
It is not working with VPN. I tried one openVPN and one Wireguard one. Both failed. My friend in middle-east helped me register in CinemaZ. Not Particular reason they were open for registration. Just wanted to check if there is any workaround to avoid the detection of VPN.
I would sugget that you drop these 2 trackers. If you are looking for obscure and niche content you should join CinemaGeddon. You will find everything in CG. Its even better than KaraGarga (KG)
If you are a power user on popular trackers you will find recruitmnet/invite section on the forums for KG. Try applying from there.
https://inviteroute.github.io/graph/ shows CG is difficult to get in. Will try KG.

Last edited:
It is not working with VPN. I tried one openVPN and one Wireguard one. Both failed. My friend in middle-east helped me register in CinemaZ. Not Particular reason they were open for registration. Just wanted to check if there is any workaround to avoid the detection of VPN.

https://inviteroute.github.io/graph/ shows CG is difficult to get in. Will try KG.
Remind me in 7days for CG.

Hi
I have been looking for genuine trackers to download flac files for the kind of music that I like..
I can listen to anything as long as it's relaxing and serene even acoustic versions too... But
My preferred genres are
Hindustani classical vocal and instrumental
Ghazals - preferably classical based
Golden oldies of Bollywood (occasionally newer yet good Bollywood, I also listen)
Soft serene vocal and instrumental jazz
English - oldies when vocals were the mainstay..
English - soft R&B, pop jazz, ( but then I love MJ and similar artists)

Back