Trackers - Discussions Thread

I started my private tracker journey 1 year ago from u2.dhmy (great tracker for anime raw blurays). Since then it has become a hobby of mine to reach top tier trackers. I want to become a member of ptp and bhd so badly and I know that I can reach these trackers through Red. I am already a member of many good trackers and i get what i want from the trackers that I'm already in. Par mere andar keeda hai, I still want to join ptp and bhd. I am a little scared of giving interview. I decided to give an interview twice but no one comes to take an interview. Tomorrow i'll try again. If someone wants to give me tips, it will help me a lot.

I started my private tracker journey 1 year ago from u2.dhmy (great tracker for anime raw blurays). Since then it has become a hobby of mine to reach top tier trackers. I want to become a member of ptp and bhd so badly and I know that I can reach these trackers through Red. I am already a member of many good trackers and i get what i want from the trackers that I'm already in. Par mere andar keeda hai, I still want to join ptp and bhd. I am a little scared of giving interview. I decided to give an interview twice but no one comes to take an interview. Tomorrow i'll try again. If someone wants to give me tips, it will help me a lot.
Try OPS interview. IIRC, they have PTP recruitment thread too.

Try OPS interview. IIRC, they have PTP recruitment thread too.
No point, its 2 years plus Elite iirc, recruitment would def close by then

Trust me, it aint worth it, I'm there and now it all feels so meh tbh, I'd rather do the usenet track if I were you, unless you are into arthouse, weirdo shit, mid trackers are more than enough for you
Guys anyone???
D3Si seems to be the best bet for desi, but they have some really stringent requirements, 50 perfect FLAC uploads, try grinding on OPS/RED, both of them specially RED have a lot of Indian stuff

No point, its 2 years plus Elite iirc, recruitment would def close by then

Trust me, it aint worth it, I'm there and now it all feels so meh tbh, I'd rather do the usenet track if I were you, unless you are into arthouse, weirdo shit, mid trackers are more than enough for you

D3Si seems to be the best bet for desi, but they have some really stringent requirements, 50 perfect FLAC uploads, try grinding on OPS/RED, both of them specially RED have a lot of Indian stuff
Yes, you're right. I grind a lot to join a good tracker but once I joined that tracker then I hardly use it. Like i said earlier, i can't stop myself. I joined ops, now wait for 2 years.

Par mere andar keeda hai, I still want to join ptp and bhd.
Some top tier trackers have India in banned countries list so no point trying to get in there unless having very good connections with existing members/staff there. Just try to get into Blu as it is run by an Indian-American & relatively more Indian content (except PTP maybe).

True. You use usenet though?

Some top tier trackers have India in banned countries list so no point trying to get in there unless having very good connections with existing members/staff there. Just try to get into Blu as it is run by an Indian-American & relatively more Indian content (except PTP maybe).
I am in there and they all allowed singups from India, Also any source on a blu admin being Indian American?
True. You use usenet though?
I use both, Usenet for actual downloading, and trackers for the community and sorting

I am in there and they all allowed singups from India, Also any source on a blu admin being Indian American?
Top tier trackers never have open signups like avistas, cinemaz etc open signups. Those do allow invite acc registration from banned countries IP but not sure if same is followed for top trackers having India in banned list of countries. Out of PTP HDB BTN I think HDB & PTP have India in banned list countries so if you are there then you can check.

Saw a comment on reddit which mention Blu admin HDVinnie as Indian American & nobody refuted it in subsequent replies so assuming it to be correct.

I use both, Usenet for actual downloading, and trackers for the community and sorting
Which service provider & indexers?

Top tier trackers never have open signups like avistas, cinemaz etc open signups. Those do allow invite acc registration from banned countries IP but not sure if same is followed for top trackers having India in banned list of countries. Out of PTP HDB BTN I think HDB & PTP have India in banned list countries so if you are there then you can check.
All three of them dont have India on the banned list.
Saw a comment on reddit which mention Blu admin HDVinnie as Indian American & nobody refuted it in subsequent replies so assuming it to be correct.
He definitely is not, that I can be sure of lol
Which service provider & indexers?
Eweka, Ninja, Slug

Total? I saw eweka cheapest plan itself cost ~$60 euro per year.
wait for Black Friday deals, you can score both indexers and providers for cheap, also there's the easter sale coming out so keep a lookout on r/Usenet for deals
Only HDB has banned new signups from India. PTP and BTN there is no ban.
there's no point joining HDB too unless you are into full discs, PTP/BTN are more than enough

Last edited:
can I get a FL invite please? Looking for it for a long time , I was checking daily when they will open signups again,now again they are accepting registration via invites.

can I get a FL invite please? Looking for it for a long time , I was checking daily when they will open signups again,now again they are accepting registration via invites.
Now FL invites cost much more so why would any random stranger will spend their hard earned coins to buy invite to give to you. Just wait for open signups or join FNP (fearnopeer) which is currently open & is a decent tracker.

Now FL invites cost much more so why would any random stranger will spend their hard earned coins to buy invite to give to you. Just wait for open signups or join FNP (fearnopeer) which is currently open & is a decent tracker.
Yeah I can understand that , It's risky to invite strangers, but still I thought I should give it a try , Still somebody whose vip is going to expire soon can give an invite because then they will not be able to utilise their invites.

Yeah I can understand that , It's risky to invite strangers, but still I thought I should give it a try , Still somebody whose vip is going to expire soon can give an invite because then they will not be able to utilise their invites.
You didn't get it, the person giving the invite on a pvt tracker is responsible for the person being invited so if that person break some rule then as someone who invited him you will face consequences too. Would you risk your pvt tracker acc by giving an invite to someone you don't know really well just because the invite is expiring?

You didn't get it, the person giving the invite on a pvt tracker is responsible for the person being invited so if that person break some rule then as someone who invited him you will face consequences too. Would you risk your pvt tracker acc by giving an invite to someone you don't know really well just because the invite is expiring?
Well thats why I asked in an Indian community forum , at least here I have a chance ,I expected some trust haha, after asking elsewhere.

Well thats why I asked in an Indian community forum , at least here I have a chance ,I expected some trust haha, after asking elsewhere.
India's population is around 150 crore. You expect everyone of them to trust everyone else? Simple rule of pvt tracker invite, if you don't know the person enough to lend them a few thousand rupees for at least few weeks then forget about invite unless it is a low level tracker in which case you would likely get it easily elsewhere too.

Back