Trimmer with fast charging and good battery

Go with any latest model Philips trimmer.. i got mine for 2k on Amazon and it charges very quickly and battery lasts for weeks. Would recommend 10/10.

Croma has some good deals too.

Got to try out this https://www.amazon.in/Morphy-Richards-Kingsman-Multi-Grooming-PrivatePart/dp/B0C2HT1YB6/

Charging (2 hrs) is fast enough compared to my previous trimmer (6+ hours). The "Type C" though is a bit misleading because while this does have a type C port, it will not charge using a type C to type C cable. It doesn't seem to be able to do the handshake which tells the charger that it wants 5V, and type C chargers seem to default to no power in that case.

So that means you will still have to carry a type A charger and type A to C cable which is disappointing.

I know there are little gadgets that are able to do the USB handshake for you and get 12, 18V from USB C, there might be some for 5V too I guess, but I couldn't find them.

Other than this the trimmer is good for the price, though personally I've learned that...
1. nose trimmer attachment is a lot more work than simply trimming the nose hair poking out with a normal trimmer. I guess these things are mean to trim your inner nose hair, which I don't care about trimming.
2. The body groomer attachment is basically a small trimmer + foil shaver combo and is too close to a perfect shave, which is not what I want for body hair.

So in future I'll just prioritize a decent quality trimmer, and MAYBE give some weight to an extra "fine/precision" attachment for sensitive areas but nothing else.

Last edited:
Back