Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Discussion Thread

Guys this is damn irritating.I am having display issues with this game.The screen blackens out all of a sudden for few secs.Though i can hear the audio.Sometimes even the audio stutters.Is there any solution.:mad:

^^Nope not exactly like that.Anyways did something as suggested by someone on a forum to resolve the issue.
Btw i was so much hooked up with this title that i completed 5 chapters in a single sitting.Some of you may disagree with me but to be honest i am finding it a bit more intriguing than UC2.This i think has some some really good drama.Eg sully's past aka nathan 20 years ago was just amazing!

The first one with those 4 statues was a bit hard for me but then I cracked it eventually with Nate's booklet clues.

:sign72:

anyone noticed a glitch in Yemen map in MP? I saw one player standing on top on one building out of map .. Irritating assh*le :mad44:

Awesome! Almost in the middle of the game.I am not denying the fact that UC2 have its moments too but this one is quite different.Till now loved all the chapters.But visual wise there are some flaws.Like when you meet elena for the first time at the airport.That scene looks worst.It feels like you are playing a game by keeping everything to low and upscaling a 480p video to 1080p.But still its alright of we overlook it.

Awesome! Almost in the middle of the game.I am not denying the fact that UC2 have its moments too but this one is quite different.Till now loved all the chapters.But visual wise there are some flaws.Like when you meet elena for the first time at the airport.That scene looks worst.It feels like you are playing a game by keeping everything to low and upscaling a 480p video to 1080p.But still its alright of we overlook it.

graphics and story is nothing compared to UC2 ...

those puzzles in UC2 were awesome :wub:

In the second last level.It is getting a bit tough from here.Just like uc2.
Anyways till now it was a fantastic ride.For me yes better than UC2.The desert level was amazing!This time naughty dog got inspired from the mummy returns.:D

Charted.:D
For a moment if we can forget the mummy returns and only remember indiana jones.Then for me it is the best game.I liked it more than UC2.
Btw guys is there any bug.I am sure i started on normal difficulty.Then how the hell i am getting easy trophy.:mad:

It gets a new patch Uncharted 3's Tournament Mode, New DLC - IGN
Guys anybody here plays it online or is interested to play online then please report here.I am looking for persons ready to play co-op or multiplayer in any one uc2 or uc 3. If we get many persons we may have our own TE team.

This one looks interesting
The biggest 1.13 addition is that of the Tournament System. Each week, you're awarded 10 tickets you can use to enter Team Deathmatch, Three-Team Deathmatch or Hardcore tournaments. However, these aren't tournament brackets like you might be expecting. Instead, you redeem one of your tickets before a match begins and then your individual performance earns you points in the tournament standings -- if your team wins; players on the losing team are awarded zero points.

I think I will be interested. Right now though, unfortunately :) hooked on Battlefield 3. I have all 3 UCs, but haven't played much. Again blame BF3 (I am a PS3 newbie; bought one just 2 months back).

This is awesome.The taunt postures are totally hilarious. I was playing co-op with some random guys.(Either they were jokers or were having a good sense of humour.:lol:)After finishing every check point we were executing those moves (sully,elena & drake) and it was damn hilarious.:lol:One more thing the co-op is very challenging till now we havent been able to complete a single level.Best played with fiends.

Ethan_Hunt :mad:
or anybody if you guys are really interested then contact me.The co-op is damn interesting.

@quan chi
i'm totally up for it once am back in town. right now am out on vacation. will let you know the next weekend once am back. The multiplayer has been superawsome on uc3. hvnt tried the co-op yet. but you sound like that is awsome too
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back