Less than 10K URGENT- Need a phone till 10k

Questions:-
1. Budget?
A: INR 10k

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: The best in this budget

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: One UI or stock

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: Dual 4G

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Moto, Samsung

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Browsing, apps, movies, maybe a little gaming

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: Dual 4G

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New. Don’t mind buying online.

9. Any other requirements?
A: Good battery, microsd card if possible.

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: Samsung M02, Moto- there are tons of models in this range so confused.

If Flipkart rejects the replacement, file a chargeback on the credit card.
It works well for fraudulent transactions but that is not the case here. They will produce a report stating why replacement has been rejected, which is basically what Jeeves does all the time, which in turn can be used to deny the chargeback.

Note that if the customer loses the chargeback claim, then he/she is liable to pay for losses incurred due to the dispute. Don't think it is worth it in this case.

After @becool773 posted about the display of Poco M3 being horrible, I am now having second thoughts about recommending it to my friend. Can anyone else comment on its display, who has personally handled the phone... if it is really horrible, or it will do for a phone at this price range.

After @becool773 posted about the display of Poco M3 being horrible, I am now having second thoughts about recommending it to my friend. Can anyone else comment on its display, who has personally handled the phone... if it is really horrible, or it will do for a phone at this price range.

I found it fine but sandeep can tell also. Anyway its crazy how fast tech is moving when i got m3 it was only one offering proper hd+ screen at that price now we are already seeing latest moto samsung offering at 90 hz refresh rate in 10 - 11k etc.

Btw i have no idea how poco etc pricings work but is there a chance x3 goes even cheaper like 11-12k with release of x3 pro etc @Tejas01 ?

Not upto 11-12k, but upto 14-15k should be possible. Like when I was to purchase X3, the prices of X2 dropped to around 14-15k during sale.
However, I am not seeing much of difference between X3 and X3 pro, except for the processor, UFS 3.1(good to have), extra storage (you also have micro sd card, so not much of an issue unless you use tons and tons of apps). I am not sure about Sony sensor, 682 vs 582, but you will have to see the difference yourself. Just pray that sales of pro don't pick up so Poco will drop prices of both X3 and X3 pro.

Last edited:
Not upto 11-12k, but upto 14-15k should be possible. Like when I was to purchase X3, the prices of X2 dropped to around 14-15k during sale.
However, I am not seeing much of difference between X3 and X3 pro, except for the processor, UFS 3.1(good to have), extra storage (you also have micro sd card, so not much of an issue unless you use tons and tons of apps). I am not sure about Sony sensor, 682 vs 582, but you will have to see the difference yourself. Just pray that sales of pro don't pick up so Poco will drop prices of both X3 and X3 pro.
it was already 13.5 k other day with bank offer for x3. And yeah only processor is the upgrade on pro but pretty huge one imo. And f3 sounds great too except it lacks jack.

Wow... at 13.5k it's a steal man!!!
You should have got it. I think with Diwali sales, they would drop the prices even further.
You mean holi ? I am tempted I use my phones for long time and prefer LCD and x3 / x3 pro might be last ones as next they will shift to amoleds after current line ups an dthey are removing jack too. But my phone is working fine so no hurry and tech gets old so fast these days ! I am actually trying to get z4 if someone comes from US but people arent traveling much due to covid .

New poco launches generally also give early bird offers too right ?

Diwali is still a bigger festival than Holi and they definitely give good discounts in the upcoming months to diwali. Holi, I don't know. I would easily saved 2000 rs more as there was a sale during diwali on sbi card on poco x3. Had no money back then.
You definitely won't be missing amoled panel on x3/pro as the screen is of good quality. Even friends on other forums said the same thing. So yeah, future proof. Alsi I came from Realme xt which has s-amoled and I honestly didn't miss it while using x3.
Early bird.. yeah. Seems to start at 17k I guess.
I honestly dont understand what will be the use of such a powerful Soc in pro model. It's not that we will be doing super stuff(computer simulations and modelling) on mobile. Rather they could use the resources to further optimise and fine-tune Miui like what Apple does.

Last edited:
@becool773 Thats really bad quality control. Now that you posted images , i checked my phone and i see something similar on my phone on the right side near the frame..
Try the return option on your account page again. This time it should show a refund option .. Hopefully, they take it back without a technician visit.

Within how many days can we request for chargeback in hdfc card?
@becool773 Thats really bad quality control. Now that you posted images , i checked my phone and i see something similar on my phone on the right side near the frame..
Try the return option on your account page again. This time it should show a refund option .. Hopefully, they take it back without a technician visit.
Can you post photos if you don't mind? The engineer was saying the same thing to ignore it. It was on the left side both the times.

Last edited:
Return option is the way to go. So disappointed that the replacement is also faulty. Is tne screen quality the same? If it's the same then no point sticking with the phone. Maybe add another 2-3k and get a decent phone.
Better to go with Samsung since you don't dislike MIUI.

Return option is the way to go. So disappointed that the replacement is also faulty. Is tne screen quality the same? If it's the same then no point sticking with the phone. Maybe add another 2-3k and get a decent phone.
Better to go with Samsung since you don't dislike MIUI.
Check the second photo posted above. The return request is cancelled as per the orders page. What am I suppossed to do now? How to place a chargeback request? Yes screen quality is the same.

IMG_20210324_174814467.jpg
IMG_20210324_175102619.jpg

Does it look similar?

Last edited:
Back