Less than 10K URGENT- Need a phone till 10k

Questions:-
1. Budget?
A: INR 10k

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: The best in this budget

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: One UI or stock

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: Dual 4G

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Moto, Samsung

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Browsing, apps, movies, maybe a little gaming

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: Dual 4G

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New. Don’t mind buying online.

9. Any other requirements?
A: Good battery, microsd card if possible.

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: Samsung M02, Moto- there are tons of models in this range so confused.

@nick.knack91011 I recently got a poco M3 and noticed that the earpiece seems to be designed in a rather odd fashion. The grill is split in two parts -one side mesh is darker than the other if you look at it under direct light.. during voice calls, the volume from the earpiece is louder on the left side and feeble on the right.Or there is no sound from the right side at all I think. i have to align my ear exactly with the left side of the earpiece to be able to hear the other party.. . Do you have a SIM in your phone? Can you test this out and revert back? Quoting @greenhorn too who I think has a poco

@nick.knack91011 I recently got a poco M3 and noticed that the earpiece seems to be designed in a rather odd fashion. The grill is split in two parts -one side mesh is darker than the other if you look at it under direct light.. during voice calls, the volume from the earpiece is louder on the left side and feeble on the right.Or there is no sound from the right side at all I think. i have to align my ear exactly with the left side of the earpiece to be able to hear the other party.. . Do you have a SIM in your phone? Can you test this out and revert back? Quoting @greenhorn too who I think has a poco
sorry I just wanted a phone for super basic tasks so went for poco m3 and loved it ( liked it so much that my next fone might be a poco / redmi ) but I somehow managed to fix my old lg v20 so gave/sold my m3 to a friend as I didnt need it anymore so wont be able to check. I am not sure about earpiece design but while i had it even though I didnt have sim in it I used it for whatsapp audio and video calls and it was good enough for me.

If its in replacement period you could try that ? no harm really
M2 pro has charging issues. Dn't know if they resolved it, but that was the main reason why i ditched m2 pro and went for X3.
Yup, agree with what you say. If they give upto 2k discount on cards on bith pro and pro max, it would be a really good steal. Not to forget, they are giving Sony IMX sensors(except in pro, which has Samsung) which coupled with Mi camera app does a really good job at taking pics, so a boon for photo enthus... That explains the cost difference between pro and pro max.
btw what do you use to find out which camera sensor exactly a device has ? Even gsmarena etc only mention megapixels with apertures etc but not if its sony IMX or samsung etc

Nothing... what the company mentions on specs sheet is all I have. I got the above mentioned info from Amazon site which has sales for 10 series.
@sandeepsachin yup, that issue is there. I don't think it's an issue but somehow to make a provision for the notification light(assuming m3 also has notification light). It was an issue in the early days, now I keep it at the centre and accustomed to the it. I just keep the volume a notch higher.

(assuming m3 also has notification light)
You mean the led light?
No user on yt has reported this so far. Any other issue that you have faced?

It's a design flaw I feel cause there is no notification light on the M3 so they could have used the entire grill as an earpiece.
No other issues faced. It's a little bulky at 200g but that's subjective
Not a design flaw xiaomi produces these units in mass under various names and hence lot of designs are basically same even for devices which dont have led etc to bring cost lower so maybe thats why.

See if any settings can help

Guys i was wondering if you can suggest a few very good phones around 10 to 12 k or even 15k with great camera nd smooth ui with good battery
Won't be used for gaming but should be snappy

Thanks

No idea mate... I think @nick.knack91011 could better know about it. Sachin has already mentioned about its absence so it must be true.
Guys i was wondering if you can suggest a few very good phones around 10 to 12 k or even 15k with great camera nd smooth ui with good battery
Won't be used for gaming but should be snappy

Thanks
If 15k is your budget, then you can go for Redmi 10 pro. Although it's a new device, so do wait for some reviews if you ain't in a hurry.
Else you can also try Poco X3 in this season, it was hovering around 14-15k.

Happened to me too when I ordered too , I just reordered and spoke to customer care to confirm it wont be cancelled this time
Their cs sucks. Raised a complaint and told me to wait for 48 hours.

P.S. My friend shops from Amazon. This was his first purchase from a new account created yesterday from Flipkart. They sent him a mail that as per transaction history this is not for personal use lol. He filled in his gst number, his shop has nothing to do with mobiles, maybe that's why it was cancelled. But they should allow one to put in a gst number then.

Their cs sucks. Raised a complaint and told me to wait for 48 hours.

P.S. My friend shops from Amazon. This was his first purchase from a new account created yesterday from Flipkart. They sent him a mail that as per transaction history this is not for personal use lol. He filled in his gst number, his shop has nothing to do with mobiles, maybe that's why it was cancelled. But they should allow one to put in a gst number then.
well lots of people try to use new accounts to but multiple quantity of things on sale then sell on olx etc like for example happened with lg g8x so they dont allow with new accounts many times

Yeah, I recall same happening with me while ordering Poco X3 despite doing payment. They told me to wait for sometime and the order will be processed. It did process after sometime. This usually occurs when there is sale and their system goes for a toss.

@Tejas01 @CapriAnupam @nick.knack91011
Tried installing YTvanced in the M3. The vanced manager and vanced micro og installs fine but the YT vanced, apk and while installing via vanced manager, always say that App not installed. Any help?
The phone is crap. The display is nothing even in front of the M21. On top of that the os is meh. Too bad that the companies have disabled the return option only replacement of the same device :(

Last edited:
@Tejas01 @CapriAnupam @nick.knack91011
Tried installing YTvanced in the M3. The vanced manager and vanced micro og installs fine but the YT vanced, apk and while installing via vanced manager, always say that App not installed. Any help?
The phone is crap. The display is nothing even in front of the M21. On top of that the os is meh. Too bad that the companies have disabled the return option only replacement of the same device :(
This is from the yt vanced discord server I'm on.
* General fix for everything Non-root: *
• this will fix most nonroot Vanced related issues
• you can consider this the proper Vanced install method

#Preparations for clean install
• if you've already installed it and have uncommon problems otherwise Skip
1. Remove the microG account from system settings
2. Uninstall Vanced, Vanced MicroG & Vanced Music.
3. Reboot.

#Installation
1. Make sure you're using Vanced Manager 2.4.0 or above.
(MiUi users disable MiUi optimization too)
2. Install Vanced MicroG
3. Disable battery optimization for Vanced MicroG ASAP
Use https://dontkillmyapp.com/ if needed.
4. Install Vanced 15.40.37 &/or Music (Note : latest music should work without issue now)
5. Login
6. Update to latest
(MiUi users, you can readable MiUi optimization at this point if you have to)
Getting the error INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE?

If the app you're getting this for is showing up as installed:

Simply uninstall the conflicting app and you're good to go

If the app is not showing as installed:

This error is not actually caused by Vanced. It is caused by Samsungs (or potentially other vendor's) Android 11 update. it somehow makes it so that Vanced can no longer be found by the package manager.

Check our guide to fix it:

@Rezep
Thanks.
1. Make sure you're using Vanced Manager 2.4.0 or above.
(MiUi users disable MiUi optimization too)
2. Install Vanced MicroG
3. Disable battery optimization for Vanced MicroG ASAP
Use https://dontkillmyapp.com/ if needed.
4. Install Vanced 15.40.37 &/or Music (Note : latest music should work without issue now)
5. Login
6. Update to latest
(MiUi users, you can readable MiUi optimization at this point if you have to)
Getting the error INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE?

How to disable MiUi optimization? Battery optimization needs to be done via that app or using the inbuilt battery optimizer?

If the app is not showing as installed:

This error is not actually caused by Vanced. It is caused by Samsungs (or potentially other vendor's) Android 11 update. it somehow makes it so that Vanced can no longer be found by the package manager.

It installs without any issues on Samsung phones. M3 is still on Android 10. Moreover Vanced manager and micro og installs without any issues. Will check that guide and will get back.

Once again M3 sucks. The screen is HORRIBLE.

Back