Less than 10K URGENT- Need a phone till 10k

Questions:-
1. Budget?
A: INR 10k

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: The best in this budget

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: One UI or stock

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: Dual 4G

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Moto, Samsung

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Browsing, apps, movies, maybe a little gaming

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: Dual 4G

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New. Don’t mind buying online.

9. Any other requirements?
A: Good battery, microsd card if possible.

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: Samsung M02, Moto- there are tons of models in this range so confused.

@Tejas01 @CapriAnupam @nick.knack91011
The poco was returned. The refund is still not credited. The support is saying to wait. It's already been around 10 days. Now the same is not deliverable to my pincode.
How is the redmi 9 power? Looks like a carbon copy of the internals minus the ram and plus that ultrawide camera. Ofcourse the external branding is different too.
How are the ads in redmi? Can we debloat it too?

The poco was returned. The refund is still not credited. The support is saying to wait. It's already been around 10 days. Now the same is not deliverable to my pincode.
How is the redmi 9 power? Looks like a carbon copy of the internals minus the ram and plus that ultrawide camera. Ofcourse the external branding is different too.
I'll be honest with you, i didn't find any noticeable ads before i even used the debloater on the redmi 9 itself that came up. I still did remove that one process using the debloater which @Tejas01 tol which apparently disables ads. Miui 12 has certainly improved alot over the previous ones where i remember most of the notorious adware that was filled. Most of the pre-installed apps (which were unneeded) weren't there either, only thing i removed which was notable using the debloater was mi credit i think

Yeah you can debloat any Xiaomi product as long as it has Miui. Give me some time to see the specs of redmi 9 power and M3. If you have already seen it and if it is deliverable in your pincode go for it.
Will wait for your suggestion. All tech channels are saying to go for the M3. After discount the power one will be like 400 expensive but hey atleast it's deliverable to the pincode.

That is quite a shame. Frustrating. I hope they refund you soon.

Specification wise, Redmi 9 Power looks good, you can go for it. There is great battery of 6000 mAh, FHD+ display, Corning Gorilla glass (so you don't need a screen protector), and I think the processor is good too. Only thing is it has 4 GB of RAM, whereas Poco M3 has 6 GB. But, I feel that 4 GB will be sufficient, provided you are not a heavy user or gamer. Specs look good.

But, I hope you do not run across the same problem for delivery again. Because, if they did not deliver Poco M3, they might not deliver this one too. To deliver one item, and not deliver another is weird.

I had given a suggestion in another thread, don't know if you saw it. If you have any friends or family in the city where they deliver... then you can put their address, and you can go there for pickup. Don't know if it will be feasible for you or not.

Will wait for your suggestion. All tech channels are saying to go for the M3. After discount the power one will be like 400 expensive but hey atleast it's deliverable to the pincode.
Which part of India do you live? If possible, send me your address on private msg here.
Also refer to what @CapriAnupam mentioned if you can get it delivered somhow to your relative nearby.

9 Power has4 gb ram. I would have said yes if it was a 6 gb version. Running any custom rom on top of Android needs atleast 6 gb variant. 4gb is good for casual tasks and if you are running stock android. My phone with 30-40 apps with casual use eats around 3-3.9 gb ram. So you will have barely 1gb free for your multi-tasking operations. While Miui claims to be shedding weight with 12.5 but no one can predict for now how it will perform on 4gb phone.

Last edited:
Because, if they did not deliver Poco M3, they might not deliver this one too. To deliver one item, and not deliver another is weird.
Different websites
Which part of India do you live? If possible, send me your address on private msg here.
Check DM.
How about the 6gigs variant, it will be 500 expensive than the poco m3 though.
Hmm I think new note 10 base is also 12k but I didn't look into specs etc much. Really any of these should be fine for basic usage .
Bhai aur confuse mat kar.

Last edited:
If you are talking about TPU case, I think it should be available with the box. Check out any unboxing video of M3 to get an idea about box contents. If you want any different back cover then give it some time and check regular on Amazon if the one you like is available.

Poco M3 Cool Blue is available for order right now. No mention of any sale or anything. Getting me confused.

If you are talking about TPU case, I think it should be available with the box. Check out any unboxing video of M3 to get an idea about box contents. If you want any different back cover then give it some time and check regular on Amazon if the one you like is available.

Poco M3 Cool Blue is available for order right now. No mention of any sale or anything. Getting me confused.
The included case will turn yellow over time lol
These websites usually have these sales every month wherein around 10% bank discount is there. Amazon is currently giving 750 off on the Redmi power 9 with hdfc cc. I was asking something similar for Flipkart.

Different websites

Oh okay. Good then.
How about the 6gigs variant, it will be 500 expensive than the poco m3 though.

I feel 500 would be okay to spend for a bit more RAM which will make the phone operation smooth. So you can go for it.
Bhai aur confuse mat kar.

LOL

Will try poco to be delivered to some other city, hope it gets delivered this time otherwise it's the power one @Tejas01 @CapriAnupam @nick.knack91011
Great! Good luck for this time. Hope it gets delivered to city of your choice.
Any idea about next sales? And is the back cover of the poco m3 along with the back cover available on Amazon as the accessories cannot be delivered anywhere in my state.

I just checked Poco M3 on Amazon and the price is quite high compared to Flipkart for the same models. Try to get the phone delivered from Flipkart to another city of your choice. Or, just wait for prices to go down on Amazon. That might take long though.

On Amazon...it says a soft case is available in the box along with the phone. So I think you are good to go. It will turn yellow over time yes...by then you can buy another case of your choice.

I got a back cover with Nokia 7 Plus and though it has turned yellow, I don't mind. I am not so much into these things though..the phone should work fine for me and phone should be safe.

The screen protector is pre-applied hence you don't see it. The tpu case is not applied so that is why you see it seperately.
It's a cheap protector so even the salt from your palm sweat would start scratching the protector.

Ordered a poco in some different state. The person is expected to arrive here next week, let's see how it goes.

@Tejas01
Any recommended protector/tempered glass?

A friend also needs a new phone. His budget 12-13kish. Is Redmi note 10 worth the wait? The base variant for 13k is 4+64gb. Is 4 gigs enough for MIUI? Any idea about the pricing of the 6+64/128gb? Is the simple non pro one good?

Back